Esteemed Contributor

Re: HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SEE THESE UGLY SHOES?

I think Clark's Boat shoe is cuter and would have been a big hit! The Espadrille looks strange on a closed shoe. 

Respected Contributor

@KathyPet

Where do you get that fabric protector?  Target?

Respected Contributor

@Himi lover  very Cute shoe from Talbots. Bigger price, more style! Is it just flat inside or have some cushioning like Clarks does?  Probably no arch support. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Another new name Sue wrote:

@Himi lover  very Cute shoe from Talbots. Bigger price, more style! Is it just flat inside or have some cushioning like Clarks does?  Probably no arch support. 

@Another new name Sue

Well, I usually wear these when the weather gets a little warmer, without socks, so I haven't worn them for an extended time period yet.  They aren't as cushioned as much as the Clarks, they are flat, but the leather is soft and supple.  I'd probably say they don't give a lot of support, but I like the polished look.  I don't like to wear sneaks anymore unless I'm taking a walk outside, or working out (haha, not too much lately, must start exercising).  Just like the espadrilles yesterday, I like a comfort shoe, casual shoe, but with a more refined look vs lace up sneakers that I used to wear so much.

That's not to say that there aren't some really cute sneakers out there.

Trusted Contributor

@Another new name Sue

I also like very much, this style shoe, a pointy toe flat, to wear with my pants. At Talbots, the Edison style.  They also have a flat called D'Orsey, but I don't see them at Talbots right now, I know Ann Taylor carries them too.  Flattering style for the foot.

image.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I have seen it at Target and Wal-mart.  in wal mart if you don't find it in the cleaning products check the fabric, crafts and sewing supply area.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Well, it's AM Style, it's three hours long today, and calling the TSV ugly is not playing nicely.

Perhaps you should start over...

This is an opinion board. I too agree, most of the 'comfort shoes' offered on Q are quite unatractive. Shoe Shopping with Jane offers shoes I would never wear if they were given to me. Isaac and Franco Sarto both have really good-looking shoes. Too bad there are not more of those.

Trusted Contributor

There are millions of people shopping on QVC.  I doubt very much if every one of them has the same opinion as you regarding what is ugly and what isn't.  I truly do not understand comments that imply that if the poster doesn't like something then no one else will either and, by extension, that QVC doesn't know what they are doing.  We all have different tastes, different styles, & different needs.  

Trusted Contributor

Seems a lot have gone on waitlist so just ordered the 6W in the red I wanted. Happy, happy. Sure hope they fit assuming I even get them.

Trusted Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

Seems a lot have gone on waitlist so just ordered the 6W in the red I wanted. Happy, happy. Sure hope they fit assuming I even get them.

@Sadiesadie I can't post links here but there is a site that has the red in wides for $69. the site is planet (cough,cough) shoes. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.