Bring in pants similar to A61138

I would like QVC to bring back pants like A61138. I still have these pants (not the jacket, just the pants), and the stretch moleskin wears beautifully. These pants have a drawstring waist which is a must for ladies like me who are pear-shaped. I would like to see these pants in basic black, deep gray, light gray, deep dark chocolate brown (not the milk chocolate they used to come in), dark navy, red, khaki, and mutliple other colors. You can make these pants boot cut instead of the original straight leg, which would bring them up to date, and have Liz Claiborne do them with a smashing jacket, sweaters, and tops to coordinate. I would buy these out! Also if you had a full length maxi jumper in this material, I would love that as well. Something for ladies who wear different sizes in the waist, hips, and thighs. There are thousands of us out there. Please bring us some classy clothes that we can wear in addition to the cute things you bring for the ladies who are one size in their pants. I am 58 years young but all the ladies I work with are much younger. I want to wear the cute clothes they wear but can't because of my hips. Thank you so much. I hope you will consider this.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Bring in pants similar to A61138

I wish they would bring some moleskin back period.  I liked the material, it took colors well, and wore like iron.

Respected Contributor