Honored Contributor

I ordered the set of Clutterfree hangers that was on Q2 last week as a TSV. They are great with one exception. I am plus size so most of my clothing has an elastic waist - yes, someone has decided that plus size women are incapable of zipping a zipper! Anyway the hangers are wonderful but the clips so you can hang pants & skirts will not open wide enough to go over the elastics. Totally useless for me. 

i bought them because my blouses that are made of slippery material keep falling on the floor. They appear to be excellant to prevent that.

Honored Contributor

Can you hang the pants by the ankles?

Honored Contributor

I never hang pants by the waist, I will fold them and hang them over the bar on the hanger

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Depending on the pants, I often hang them by the bottom hem rather than the waist.

Honored Contributor

I always hang pants by the pant leg....not sure why....maybe because when hung by the legs it takes up less space on the hanger....I usually use those cascading metal hangers so I can get several pair on one hanger.

I have the hangers the OP is talking about (or at least similar) and the opening is very small. 

Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at Mon, Jan 15, 2018-5.22.12 PM.png

Sorry, I couldn't resist. whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

I always hang my slacks by the hem.  I didn't order those hangers, already have something similar I really like.  I found clips for them on line.  I something like $3 for a set of 20.  The thing I like about the ones I ordered is the clips are narrower at the top.  They keep the slim line of the hanger in the closet.  The Clutter Free clips are wide when closed, and take up a lot of room in the closet if you use very many of them.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox I do that with casual  pants like jeans but I don't want a crease in my dress pants.

Honored Contributor

Try buying the Huggable Hangers Finger Clips and see if they will fit on your hangers.  Target sells them and usually HSN has them online and they are free shipping when Joy is on.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@I am still oxox I do that with casual  pants like jeans but I don't want a crease in my dress pants.

@151949I hang by the waist too.