Honored Contributor

Re: Great basic short sleeve top

I also have the Karen Scott tees in scoop and v-neck styles. They are a nice basic. 

Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags   Oh that's great!  Hope you love the shirt.  yes, the prices are fantastic.

Honored Contributor

When this was mentioned earlier I bought six like the white one with the buttons in black,white, pink, blue and two more and love them.  I paid $6 a piece for them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

When this was mentioned earlier I bought six like the white one with the buttons in black,white, pink, blue and two more and love them.  I paid $6 a piece for them.

Nice going, @Sooner .  By the time I read this post and went to order, there were only a few colors left in my size.  They haven't arrived yet. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Nice going, @Sooner .  By the time I read this post and went to order, there were only a few colors left in my size.  They haven't arrived yet. 

@shoesnbags I hope yours are nice!  I bought these for just wear around shirts, but they are nice enough to wear out except I got them 2 sizes too big to clean house in, sit read, etc. Woman Embarassed