Valued Contributor

Great basic short sleeve top

I don’t know how to post pics but want to recommend Karen Scott short sleeve tops from Macys. I bought a few a couple months ago and they are great! All cotton, fit well, launder well and flattering on my figure. The best part…$12.99 and sometimes less when on sale. Comes in lots of colors. Not paper thin but not too thick.
Honored Contributor

Re: Great basic short sleeve top

@Natureluvr wrote:
I don’t know how to post pics but want to recommend Karen Scott short sleeve tops from Macys. I bought a few a couple months ago and they are great! All cotton, fit well, launder well and flattering on my figure. The best part…$12.99 and sometimes less when on sale. Comes in lots of colors. Not paper thin but not too thick.

@Natureluvr 

Always love to see what's on sale, especially when someone else says they work well. 

Photos are great, but if you can't include, please specify .... not sure exactly what style a "top" is. 

Do you mean the usual short sleeved tee shirts ... or something else?   Is the neckline v neck, round, boat neck ... or something else?

TIA 

Trusted Contributor

@Natureluvr wrote:

@Natureluvr @Tinkrbl44    I have many of these short sleeved tees.  I really like that they come in petites.  They never shrink...the colors never fade...They come in v neck and scoop round neck.   Sleeve length is just right.   Great quality for the price.  They also come in long sleeved.  I have honestly lost count of how many of these tops I have purchased.  Highly recommend.  

Honored Contributor

RLe: Great basic short sleeve top

Love Macy's and the Karen Scott brand as well as Charter Club.  Reasonable prices, excellent quality.  Free shipping over $25 and always great sales.  Did I say I love Macy's!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I bought 5 or 6 last summer and wear them a lot. I've also received several compliments on them.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@Natureluvr There are quite a few of that brand short sleeve tee's on the macy's website but there are two I see that are 12.99.  Is one of these what you are referring to?

Karen Scott - Short Sleeve Scoop Neck Top, Created for Macy's

Karen Scott - Cotton V-Neck Top

Respected Contributor

or maybe this?  and all these t's come in a variety of color options

Karen Scott - Short Sleeve Henley Top, Created for Macy's

Esteemed Contributor

Macy's has several Karen Scott tops on sale.  I wish I needed new tops as Macy's is having their one-day sale. 40-60% off.

Valued Contributor

@moonandthestars Yes, the first pic is what I have- the short sleeve scoop neck top. I believe the V-neck is the same material but don’t own that style.
Esteemed Contributor

@moonandthestars 

Thanks for the pictures.  I just ordered the 3rd shirt you posted - $21.82 including tax for two of them.  Can't beat that.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett