Honored Contributor

Just got an email from LandsEnd - up to 70% off.   I had some stuff in my "cart" waiting for a sale ... so ...

• $100 jacket for $55.95  (This is a men's white nylon waterproof windbreaker.  I have others ... but I "needed" a white one.   Just order by chest measurement.  I have wide shoulders so the fit isn't too big ... just roomy enough to look relaxed.)

• 2    $30 turtlenecks for $10 each

• 1    $25.50 mock neck relaxed  for $1.60.  (Can't figure this one out ... but it was marked that price in my cart!)

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks - L-E once was my go to place and I just returned back looking for an Arnold Palmer golf sweater........if your memory dates back that far.  (wink)  Arnold seems to be bye-gone and only on Ebay and used sweaters.  (nope for 2 reasons).  BUT L-E had the style and I've ordered it for ME....from the men's dept.  I've loved rather  cool looking sweaters = small yarn and that casual look.  In grey and anxious to get it....if too large I'll return for x-change.  I also have 2 crew neck items bookmarked (women's dept) I'm tempted to order.  Q does too many "V" necks = hate.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Thanks - L-E once was my go to place and I just returned back looking for an Arnold Palmer golf sweater........if your memory dates back that far.  (wink)  Arnold seems to be bye-gone and only on Ebay and used sweaters.  (nope for 2 reasons).  BUT L-E had the style and I've ordered it for ME....from the men's dept.  I've loved rather  cool looking sweaters = small yarn and that casual look.  In grey and anxious to get it....if too large I'll return for x-change.  I also have 2 crew neck items bookmarked (women's dept) I'm tempted to order.  Q does too many "V" necks = hate.

@fthunt 

I hear you re "V" necks.  I have a long neck and they make me look like a giraffe!  Only crew and turtle for me!

Yes ... I do know who AP is ....  on two occasions I went to golf tournaments  and walked around the course in dead silence.  Once was a college golf tournament and the other was some profession golfers at a course in NJ.  Our "dates" were golfers and it was some big deal for them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Got some good buys!

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Just got an email from LandsEnd - up to 70% off.     $25.50 mock neck relaxed  for $1.60.  (Can't figure this one out ... but it was marked that price in my cart!)

Me either.  When I put it in my cart, it was $25.50.  They must like you better.

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

Enjoy your bargains! 

I am trying to be “good” and refrain from buying any more clothing for awhile. Bought way too much stuff this year already.