Trusted Contributor

I just  got my 300.00 Isaac cashmere wrap. Before I even took it out i could smell the old stale perfume on it. I knew it was a return because my other cashmere items come in a zip plastic for storage and are folded very nice.  i don't wear perfume, and i don't understand how ladies can return things like this when they must have worn them. Please do not wear perfume if you are going to be returning items, this was just gross. I am not going to order anymore if an item sells out, that way i have a better chance of not getting a return item.

Honored Contributor

Re: Gettinng return items....

Where is Quality Control?  First of all, it should have been sold "As Is" and discounted.  It really is disgusting to think you should accept the item in that condition.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I would definitely request the Q pay the return fees - you shouldn't have to pay for that. 

Honored Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

I just  got my 300.00 Isaac cashmere wrap. Before I even took it out i could smell the old stale perfume on it. I knew it was a return because my other cashmere items come in a zip plastic for storage and are folded very nice.  i don't wear perfume, and i don't understand how ladies can return things like this when they must have worn them. Please do not wear perfume if you are going to be returning items, this was just gross. I am not going to order anymore if an item sells out, that way i have a better chance of not getting a return item.

@dogsx3

You left out the most important part ..... what did Customer Service say?

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

@dogsx3

You left out the most important part ..... what did Customer Service say?

They did say they would pay return shipping, they are usually good about that. But it should have been sold "as is" , my sense of smell is not that good, so if i smelled it they should have.

Esteemed Contributor

That has happened to me several times.It's gross to get someone's used return!! I always call customer service.They always pay for the return shipping & reimburse original shipping charges if I choose not to reorder!! They need to be more diligent in what they pass off as new!! 

Honored Contributor

When something is sold out that I really,  really want,  I'm always delighted to get a return.   Lucked into one yesterday on a shirt I'd been stalking.   I've never received anything that appeared to have been "used". 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Lucky you.I once got a return with a Kleenex in the pocket.I know that you can get returns in any store but if you see the item and it appears okay that is your choice.

Honored Contributor

IMO, worn returned items should be cleaned and sold at Q's outlet store(s) marked 'As-Is'.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).