Valued Contributor

Re: George Brescia Leaves QVC for HSN

[ Edited ]

I also really liked George. He's a celebrity stylist and is so knowledgeable.  Not impressed with the new girl or the niece. I'm happy for him that he will be working with Christie Brinkley.  I'll try to watch while he's presenting and hopefully make a purchase to show my support.  

Honored Contributor

It's 'all in the family'........The Q and HSN are sister companies.

Wishing George B. well, and much success at HSN.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I wonder why her clothing line is not part of the QVC lineup. They already sell her wines. I don't really watch HSN.

Respected Contributor

I may be wrong, but I seem to remember Christie having a line at the Q about 20 years ago.

Honored Contributor

Well isn't this too bad. Honestly I don't like CB's clothing line. I really ohpe this works out for him. I'm sure LG is sad to let George go but I also have a feeling it was bitter sweet.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

hmm another man booted out, he was fun to watch even though I don't buy Logo

JMP I don't think either of the 2 female reps they have or had for Logo was that great, 

What makes you say he was "booted out?"  Looks like he found a new gig.

lets use replaced, as in several longterm reps have been replace,  

jmpo

Respected Contributor

Maybe HSN is a more convenient location than QVC is for George.  Perhaps he'll continue to change working with vendors in order to "boost" their sales. Cat Very Happy

After all, that is the overall goal here.  SALES! Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

JMP I don't think either of the 2 female reps they have or had for Logo was that great, 

nothing really

but Dangle, the Vionic Guy and George are longer on staff

@jackthebear.  David Dangle is ceo of Joan Rivers so I hardly think he was booted out.  He CHOSE to limit his involvement to designing and let someone do the traveling and hectic appearances at all hours.

We have no idea why Liam left.  Maybe he got a better job or returned home to Australia.

@Kachina624 - Isn't Liam married to Staci Ann, the model for some beauty shows? Maybe Liam is working behind the scenes for the brand (?)

It seems to me vendors and former hosts are interchangeable! Seeing Susan with Clarks instead of Earth is throwing me a little. I'm still missing Amy, and I don't think in her case it was her decision to leave. Who knows what really happens?  

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

nothing really

but Dangle, the Vionic Guy and George are longer on staff

@jackthebear.  David Dangle is ceo of Joan Rivers so I hardly think he was booted out.  He CHOSE to limit his involvement to designing and let someone do the traveling and hectic appearances at all hours.

We have no idea why Liam left.  Maybe he got a better job or returned home to Australia.

@Kachina624 - Isn't Liam married to Staci Ann, the model for some beauty shows? Maybe Liam is working behind the scenes for the brand (?)

It seems to me vendors and former hosts are interchangeable! Seeing Susan with Clarks instead of Earth is throwing me a little. I'm still missing Amy, and I don't think in her case it was her decision to leave. Who knows what really happens?  

@beach-mom.  Have no idea what Liam is doing, of course, but if he went behind the scenes at Vionic, you'd have thought he would have said so.  If we never see Staci again, we'll  know they've left the area.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I never watch the Q at all I just check shows I am interested online. I haven't heard, so I am wondering why Lori is not going to be on anymore?