Honored Contributor

George Brescia Leaves QVC for HSN

[ Edited ]

More specifically, George Brescia, brand ambassador for Logo by Lori Goldstein for the past few years, is now the new brand ambassador for Christie Brinkley's new line at HSN.  George's Instagram post:

"A New Adventure!! I'm excited to announce I am the new brand ambassador on @hsn for the @twrhll_clothing line by the gorgeous American Icon Christie Brinkley! I would to thank everyone at qvc all the hosts buyers planners executives and production staff for always making me feel so incredible! I most especially want to thank the amazing Lori Goldstein for changing my life!! My heart is full!"

Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 1.23.50 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

Re: George Brescia Leaves QVC for HSN

@Caaareful Shopper 

Thank you so much for letting us know.  I knew something was up whenever that new girl showed up.  I'm just stunned he never mentioned a word about it!  I saw him last on Q2 with Julia.

I'll sure miss him.  Too bad Lori's team couldn't just have left him as brand ambassador in the first place.❤️

Honored Contributor

hmm another man booted out, he was fun to watch even though I don't buy Logo

JMP I don't think either of the 2 female reps they have or had for Logo was that great, 

Respected Contributor

I certainly will miss George.  He was so knowledgeable and fun to watch.  I am not that thrilled with the new presenters.

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear   @stellabystarlight 

I completely agree!  Neither of the new female ambassadors are good at presenting.  Lori won't be in studio much, so wonder what will happen?

George has that certain IT factor about him that just makes him likable and fun to watch!❤️

Too bad QVC lost him!

Trusted Contributor

I think I ordered more Logo when I watched George than when Lori was on.  Smiley Sad  

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

JMP I don't think either of the 2 female reps they have or had for Logo was that great, 

What makes you say he was "booted out?"  Looks like he found a new gig.

Honored Contributor

I never watched LOGO, so don't know him, but hopefully, that will be  a plus for the Christi Brinkley line.  The one time I saw her on presenting her line, she seemed to be really out of place.  

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

What makes you say he was "booted out?"  Looks like he found a new gig.

nothing really

but Dangle, the Vionic Guy and George are longer on staff

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear ....I am pretty certain that QVC had nothing to do with those you mentioned....they do not work for QVC.