Honored Contributor

Not a big fan of D&C anymore.  What I find weird is when Gary states if it was in his size he would buy one for himself !!!!   Really????  The silly squirrel thing has got to go but @Annabellethecat66  hot pepper liquid???!!!  That is really mean, sorry but all animals need food and water Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Wish they would come back with the fleece coat with the big patch pockets and toggle closures and the hood.  They quit making them. My black one is getting worn. 

I want the 40 inch long coat not just the car coat.

Honored Contributor

First of all Gary is a salesman/vendor/designer for D&Co, what should he say about all their clothing?

I personally like several of their items and have some very nice items from D&Co.  I do not share the OP's opinion in total.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor
I don’t like D&C as much as I used to, but i still like some of it (but not most of their florals of prints). Nothing against Gary but that squirrel bit is beyond idiotic when the vast majority of the viewers are adult women. It’s even insulting to viewers that they think most adults want to watch such childish behavior. I turn the channel when that starts😫

Honored Contributor

I'm not into this brand so I'm not really familiar with the shows (although I have seen them on occasion.)  I don't ever think I've seen the squirrel thing, but have only heard about it here on the boards.  That being said, I don't think they need two people presenting these clothes which are a house brand, comfort line.  Hearing their design inspiration seems kind of silly to me.

And regarding the squirrel, and hearing G and C act like they're presenting to toddlers, would turn me off for good.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched a D & Co. show in ages.  

I may have watched a video for an item, and Gary was referring to taking design inspiration from Milan for the sweatshirt.   I laughed so hard.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Gary of D & Co.

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal wrote:

Not a big fan of D&C anymore.  What I find weird is when Gary states if it was in his size he would buy one for himself !!!!   Really????  The silly squirrel thing has got to go but @Annabellethecat66  hot pepper liquid???!!!  That is really mean, sorry but all animals need food and water Smiley Sad

@LindaSal NO it is not mean!  Squirrels can fend for themselves.  It is certainly not mean when the rodents have chewed (not eaten simply chewed) holes in the siding around your windows and you spend a few thousand to fix and repaint.  

It is almost impossible to keep them from destroying property if you live in an area with a number of trees they like to live in.  There's plenty to eat but my house and bird seed don't fall into that category.  

Honored Contributor

Don't mind Gary but the squirrel thing---that HAS to go--lame, lame, lame!!! and the clothes are ok but of course the prices are sky high , like everything these days---I buy online these days with more luck and less $$ and the waiting to get it. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Gary of D & Co.

[ Edited ]

when I first heard Gary say that he'd buy  things if it was in his size- I thought I just misunderstood, but he says it a lot. That's just weird in my opinion.  

Respected Contributor

D & Co. is one of my favorite brands . I generally only buy when their product is on sale and bargains in LTS . I love thier hacci (sp?) tops --so soft ! I am a fan of many of the pants they sell . The company offers a lot of cotton tops . In sizing I can be confident that a M will fit. I also love their 'apple red ' color. 

I disagree with Gary sometimes when he states that horizontal stripes and double breasted items are slimming .

The squirrel /nutsy/schtick can go or at least 1 x per show would be plenty !

As to real squirrels I sprinkle cayenne powder on my tomatoes so I can harvest them for my household to consume. Not a squirrel . I give them peanut butter sandwiches and peanuts . In my yard they coexist with the birds and I enjoy both --but leave my tomatoes alone ! Smiley Happy