Honored Contributor

I depend on garment sizing when I buy on QVC.  I get frustrated if it's wrong but I've looked up two items tonight, both Joan Rivers and the Garment Sizing is totally gone. I'm not talking about regular sizing, I mean the comfort fit of the garment.  I like my tops on the loose side so I always look for a 47" - 48" GARMENT CHEST and know for certain the item will fit if that size is accurate.

The garment sizing measurements are totally gone from these two items.....

I hope this isn't permanent.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Garment Sizing Missing....

@Q4u, can you provide the item numbers, please?

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The same thing has happened to me on three items. Can't remember them but one was a CWonder piece making me "wonder" if they plan to do away with the click here guides. I'll be darned if I can find this item now.

Valued Contributor

To find the " click here" garment sizing you need to first click the " read more" info by the description.

Honored Contributor

@Q4u  Someone posted in my thread on the Joan Rivers tunic how to find the garment sizing.  You just click on "click here" at the bottom of the garment description.  They were there.

Does anyone know how many inches there is supposed to be between what you measure and what a garment measures?  I'm a 32D and the XS shirt is 40.5.  Is that going to be too big?  I'm going to measure another shirt of mine to see, but I know there's supposed to be a certain number of inches between the garment chest, waist and hips and what you actually measure.  I used to work for Talbots and knew these things, but that was about eight years ago.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:
I know there's supposed to be a certain number of inches between the garment chest, waist and hips and what you actually measure.  I used to work for Talbots and knew these things, but that was about eight years ago.

That would be the "ease" , and it varies according to garment "cut" and fabric. So the best thing I think is to measure a garment you have that  fits, that is the same fabric and cut (designed to fit close or "generous cut"or whatever) and match those numbers to the one you want to buy.

Honored Contributor

Ok, I THINK QVC is merely changing their format.... and the "old" way to see garment info probably can still be accessed the old way for some products still in transition.

The Garment info is no longer where it used to be on many items.... Now to see the garment specifications you have to go PRODUCT INFORMATION.... then go to GARMENT SPECIFICATIONS....

Then you can see all the true  measurements of the actual Garment... 

Good.... Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*