Honored Contributor

What do you think your favorite color to wear will be this summer?

In jewelry, I'm getting hooked on the coco color,

But, in clothes, I want to tone down all the blues I have, I think it's time to change. I sure do like turquoise, (don't tell me that's blue).

I'm just wanting to see more pastels, or navy and white stuff this year.

What do you want to wear or see?

Valued Contributor

Re: What do you think your favorite color to wear will be this summer?

I love black and white in summer.  I wear a lot of white bottoms.  When I wear color I gravitate toward turquoise and coral.  Sometime I try to branch out to adding a mocha top with my white bottoms or lime green, but when I look in my closet I see a lot of turquoise and coral.

Respected Contributor

it's so hot here in calif that all i want to wear is white.  this from a person who wears mostlly black.  i'll wear any color with white as long as i like the style of the garment and it looks good on me.  i'm open to any color. 

Esteemed Contributor

My summer wardrobe is usually worked around white.  I wear a lot of green (which looks fabulous with white), and I love white on white.  Other than Keds sneakers I won't wear white shoes, so the white outfits are great for accessorizing with print shoes and bags.  I rarely wear black and opt for navy if I'm going dark.    

Esteemed Contributor

I travel and need to wear clothes that I can mix and match.  I stick to black-white-red.  I may change off to black, white and another color, but it is mostly the accent color.  

I have no favorite colors but I don't wear orange. 

Respected Contributor

I'm just a blingy kind of girl, I guess.  I usually wear solids on the bottom (white, black tan or navy), but I usually wear brightly colored prints on top. I have very few solid colored tops.  I also love multi-colored gem jewelry.  I'm a big fan of the One World line.  In the winter I wear mostly leather jackets, but they are also usually in bright or unusual colors.  I probably was a peacock in a prior life.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Always neutrals, all year.  I don't like bright colors.  Don't like to stand out or bring attention to myself.  I also feel most content and peaceful in neutrals.

Honored Contributor

I will wear prints and colors in dresses and tops but in pants, they are still always solid and always dark.  Brown, navy and black, mostly black. 

Honored Contributor

My summer wardrobe works around "cheap."  I'm not spending much money on tops with these sharkbite hems, etc.  They will be gone soon.  Colors are turquoise and purple, if I deviate from them the item ends up hanging in the closet forever. 

Respected Contributor

I, too, like white, navy ,and turquoise in summer. I also like silver jewelry with blue.