Honored Contributor

Scarf alert...Lunchtime Special 6/4

Liscaro Scarf

A231195

These are fantastic! I bought both colors. Free shipping!

Super Contributor

Re: Scarf alert...Lunchtime Special 6/4

@SilleeMee  How do you find out what the specials will be before they post them?

There are many times it would be more convenient if I knew ahead of time.  TIA  Smiley Happy

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Honored Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

@SilleeMee  How do you find out what the specials will be before they post them?

There are many times it would be more convenient if I knew ahead of time.  TIA  Smiley Happy

@luv2drive,

Type in "lunchtime specials" in the search box. You will see the items flash on the screen and disappear.  Reload screen and halt it before they disappear again. This is probably gonna get poofedSmiley Frustrated.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee thanks so much for your quick reply. I tried what you did but it doesn't work for me. It brings up the lunchtime specials page, but it doesn't show anything. I tried a couple of times just to make sure I wasn't missing it, but it didn't work for me.

If you want to remove your post before it gets poofed, I have tried and failed, but thanks again anyway.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@luv2drive, type "Lunchtime Special" in the search box. Be sure to use quotation marks and NO 's' on Special. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

@SilleeMee thanks so much for your quick reply. I tried what you did but it doesn't work for me. It brings up the lunchtime specials page, but it doesn't show anything. I tried a couple of times just to make sure I wasn't missing it, but it didn't work for me.

Didnt work for me either, but I always check my wish list in the morning, and if something is going to be a lunch special, it says so and I can order it right then, and I have. Sometimes I run thru a category, like" affinity, special prices",and find something that will be a lunch special that day. This works for me because I am only interested in certain categories. And I am retired so I can mess around doing this in the morning if I want to.

Super Contributor

@MaggieMack Thank you! I didn't use the quotes! I thought SileeMee had them there to indicate what I should type in! LOL

It never occurred to me to use them! Thanks again to both of you for being so helpful! Heart

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@luv2drive, type "Lunchtime Special" in the search box. Be sure to use quotation marks and NO 's' on Special. 

@MaggieMack,

LOLWoman LOL I always do thing the hard way lolWoman LOL

Trusted Contributor

I'm not much of a scarf person, but I did get the pretty Liz Claiborne cardigan. Great price! 

Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@MaggieMack,

LOLWoman LOL I always do thing the hard way lolWoman LOL

My good ness, it does work with the quotes. It didnt flash, tho, it stayed so I could see everything.