Respected Contributor

Every once in a while I check ebay for these lovely sweaters and found quite a few new listings there. Her sweaters were my very favorite on Q and I grabbed 2 new ones for my collection. Good luck if you are a collector too. Lots of pretties there.

Honored Contributor

Re: Gabriella T Sweater fans

I loved her sweaters.  I have two that have never been worn.  I bought them a size too small because I was dieting at the time.  Well, you know how that goes...never made it into the sweaters.

That's the kind of unique product QVC needs to find and add to the clothing inventory.  

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I still have a couple Gabriella T sweaters that I love.  They are very unique and special.

Honored Contributor

Poshmark has quite a few there too if you want to check there too. They are very pretty sweaters. 

Esteemed Contributor

I remember Gabriella T. sweaters. They were gorgeous! I so miss that quality. 

Valued Contributor

My first purchase from Q was a Gabriela sweater.  They were beautiful and such nice quality.

Esteemed Contributor

I had a few of her sweaters.  They were beautiful.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had two of them.  They were beautiful, but poor quality.  They pilled. I had go shave them after every wear.

The beautiful print was just " stamped" on, not woven with the yarn. The reverse side of the sweater was white.

I donated mine years ago.