Honored Contributor

Love the colors!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Super cute outfit @ECBG .  At first I thought they were leggings, but looks like they're not after seeing the close up.  I don't wear leggings.   I would so wear this outfit!

@San Antonio Gal Actually whith what your coloring seems like, this is your palette.  You (lucky) have the thighs that look great in that style slacks!!!

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

Love the colors!

@DiAnne That green is on several items including a linen shirt.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 For me, the colors of JJill are perfect. I can't wear bright colors only muted subtle colors. Everyone's coloring is so different.

Valued Contributor

Had to do it.

I love the Wearever Easy A-Line Tanks and picked up a few in black & white.

If anyone hasn't tried these, they are nice and lightweight but don't cling.  I find them flattering and easy to wear.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Love the color of the tee and long sweater cardigan.  You could wear with white, khaki, or gray.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I have never heard of J Jill. The outfit is very cute and I like the colors.  But, I am not a fan of pants/trousers with a print.  Also, this looks wonderful on the 20-30 age group who has a slim build.  I am 68 with a large frame and I feel this would not work on me.

Esteemed Contributor

Cute outfit!  I'll check it out.  Some of my favorite things in my closet came from J. Jill.  It's been a while since I've shopped there, though.  

Esteemed Contributor

I love JJill and often buy from them.  Just placed an order, could't pass up that 40% off, plus the extra 5% for cardholders.

Honored Contributor

I just went to order 2 items. Put them in my cart, put the code in and even with the additional 5% for J Jill credit card holders, I saw the $11.95 shipping and thought "nah". 

I left them in the cart and logged out. Someone else mentioned that they sometimes send out free shipping codes. I'm not spending $11.95 to ship these. I think J Jills shipping charges are too high. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?