Honored Contributor

Firstly, the site is 40 OFF! 

This is the outfit on their new catalog cover.  It just grabbed me, but the slacks aren't a style that I can wear.

Shop our linen-stretch button-hem ankle pants

Print close up.

Image For Linen-Stretch Button-Hem Ankle Pants from JJill

Esteemed Contributor

It grabbed me too! I love everything about the look and the style. Definitely something I would wear - guess I'd better check out the website!

Honored Contributor

Thanks @ECBG 

Valued Contributor

Don't you just love JJill?

I bave found that when I put items in my shopping bag but then don't purchase, I get an email from them saying if I come back I'll get free shipping.  Their shipping fee is too high.

I have seen 30% off, but dont think I've ever seen 40%.  Wish I was in the mood for buying.

Honored Contributor

@Tessa Mendoza @proudlyfromNJ @jannabelle1 Ladies, I would definately make your decisions.  The cotton tank tops that match things are almost sold out in M and L in almost every color!

Honored Contributor

@Tessa Mendoza wrote:

Don't you just love JJill?

I bave found that when I put items in my shopping bag but then don't purchase, I get an email from them saying if I come back I'll get free shipping.  Their shipping fee is too high.

I have seen 30% off, but dont think I've ever seen 40%.  Wish I was in the mood for buying.

@Tessa Mendoza Now Free SH if you hit $125.  They have sold out of quite a few items.

Valued Contributor

@ECBG - Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I prefer more color in my summer clothes.  J. Jill things are too subtle.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Super cute outfit @ECBG .  At first I thought they were leggings, but looks like they're not after seeing the close up.  I don't wear leggings.   I would so wear this outfit!

Honored Contributor

one of my favorite places to shop.....plus extra 5% off for cardholders.

trying so hard NOT to purchase a thing right now though, but they are making it difficult with all of the pretty things plus the 40% off.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein