Honored Contributor

Hopefully they will send you a free shipping code soon @gidgetgh .  I would hesitate at paying that much for shipping too.

Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I just went to order 2 items. Put them in my cart, put the code in and even with the additional 5% for J Jill credit card holders, I saw the $11.95 shipping and thought "nah". 

I left them in the cart and logged out. Someone else mentioned that they sometimes send out free shipping codes. I'm not spending $11.95 to ship these. I think J Jills shipping charges are too high. 

@gidgetgh - Usually the e-mails I get for free shipping are for orders over $100 or $125.  I agree their shipping is high.

Honored Contributor

This is sooooo me! Love everything about this lovely outfit. 

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

I love J.Jill!  I think 99% of my closet(s), including jackets/puffer vests are from J.Jill.  

Beginning of the month, they had a crazy sale, something like 60% off sale.  I bought 4 items, my total was $55.10.  And as for shipping, which I agree is very high, I always look at Retailmenot.com for free shipping codes.  I feel if you have their store credit card, shipping should be free.

I have several items in my cart from yesterday.  I better go see if anything is left!

Honored Contributor

correct me if i am wrong, but if you use a free shipping code then you cannot use any other code they may have for a discount. (for example, they currently have 40% off.)

currently they are offering free shipping with a $125 purchase.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I also love JJill!  Have bought from them for years (I  still have a reversible coat from them that has to be 20 years old but for some reason I can't get rid of it!).

However I just can't get in the mood to buy any clothing right now.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45,

Yes, you are correct.

But sometimes they have a sale that does not require a code.  That's when I go to retailmenot.com

Their shipping cost is high.  I always wait for free shipping.  But there have been times when I've called or gone in a store to order.  When I lived near one!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 How about this beautiful tunic from JJill with white pants.

Image for Embroidered Knit Tunic

Honored Contributor

@tobes    That's very pretty.  Reminds me of a design from the Linea collection that I have in hot pink and turquouse

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@ECBG I love everything about the outfit and I'd never wear it!  If you're not tall and thin or if it doesn't come in petite, it makes (me) look stocky. 

I find with JJill their sizing is different and inconsistent.  I have to go to the store and try it on or I'm running around with returns that cost big $$. 

I can say that on the models and on some (lucky) girls their clothes look fabulous.  Unfortunately I'm not one of them.  I do love their style!