Esteemed Contributor

What?! I would not hold my breathe for that one.Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@2penny  Nope...no free shipping and I was hoping for it last Sunday.

It's kind of the same old thing, easy pays and Q card.  It's time to shake it up, and try some new marketing tactis....

Here are a few suggestions

• Free shipping with $50 purchase
  • Buy something and choose a free gift (ITKWD apron, pair of slippers, scarf, sampler of chocolates, QVC mug, etc...)
  • Email with a special discount code, like 20% off all Kitchen items, or buy a top and get bottom at 1/2 price
  • Exclusive special discount on a certain brand that you have bought in the past....like Barefoot Dreams, or LOGO, or Lock & Lock
  • Or, it's YOUR anniversary or Birthday, and QVC is giving you a one time 25% discount code for any purchase during your Bday month
  • A new surprise every month....a coupon for a discount in Jan, one item gets free shipping in February, BOGO @ 50% off on shoes in March, free roll of wrapping paper during CIJ......etc..

Really, it's NOT THAT HARD to think of some new promotions once in a while. 

@CAcableGirl2 

you're hired as the new head of the marketing department!

some would call this customer retention. and providing a good reason to get people to tune in more frequently.

almost all of the other places that i order online, have some, if not all of your suggestions. so naturally, they get the bulk of my online "allowance" <smile>

3 easy pays, won't make me order.

Super Contributor

@swickers wrote:

I have been thinking of the shipping charges and so glad to see this post.I would love to see buy 2 or3 or more of the same item shipped to the same address for say $5.00 or even free shipping. Instead of $3.50 for each item. I recently wanted to order every color of the same top that would would have been 6 of the same top, and would have cost me $21.00 shipping. They would ship all 6 in the same package anyway. When I like something I order more than one.I hope QVC will consider this.

I totally agree. Have one shipping cost for an entire order instead of shipping for each item. Or at least one price if ordering multiples of the same item. I never understood shipping for each item purchased.