Regular Contributor

Has there been a free shipping day during the birthday month?  I was hoping for one maybe on July 4th.

Honored Contributor

So far there is no free shipping.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Ridiculous!

Respected Contributor

@2penny  Nope...no free shipping and I was hoping for it last Sunday.

It's kind of the same old thing, easy pays and Q card.  It's time to shake it up, and try some new marketing tactis....

Here are a few suggestions

• Free shipping with $50 purchase
  • Buy something and choose a free gift (ITKWD apron, pair of slippers, scarf, sampler of chocolates, QVC mug, etc...)
  • Email with a special discount code, like 20% off all Kitchen items, or buy a top and get bottom at 1/2 price
  • Exclusive special discount on a certain brand that you have bought in the past....like Barefoot Dreams, or LOGO, or Lock & Lock
  • Or, it's YOUR anniversary or Birthday, and QVC is giving you a one time 25% discount code for any purchase during your Bday month
  • A new surprise every month....a coupon for a discount in Jan, one item gets free shipping in February, BOGO @ 50% off on shoes in March, free roll of wrapping paper during CIJ......etc..

Really, it's NOT THAT HARD to think of some new promotions once in a while. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Occasional Contributor

I have been thinking of the shipping charges and so glad to see this post.I would love to see buy 2 or3 or more of the same item shipped to the same address for say $5.00 or even free shipping. Instead of $3.50 for each item. I recently wanted to order every color of the same top that would would have been 6 of the same top, and would have cost me $21.00 shipping. They would ship all 6 in the same package anyway. When I like something I order more than one.I hope QVC will consider this.

Respected Contributor

Nope. Nada. Nary.

Woman FrustratedWoman SadWoman Frustrated 

Respected Contributor

@2pennyI haven't noticed much in fashion as the prices are just more than I want to spend on ordinary summer  items . I did buy David's cookbook with free shipping --at first of 'birthday month'. 

Let's cross our fingers for the 4th. Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

@swickers wrote:

I have been thinking of the shipping charges and so glad to see this post.I would love to see buy 2 or3 or more of the same item shipped to the same address for say $5.00 or even free shipping. Instead of $3.50 for each item. I recently wanted to order every color of the same top that would would have been 6 of the same top, and would have cost me $21.00 shipping. They would ship all 6 in the same package anyway. When I like something I order more than one.I hope QVC will consider this.

QVC should definitely consider doing this - I bet it would up their sales big time.  But I'm not holding my breath.  I'd be happy just to get a free shipping day maybe once a month.

Honored Contributor

Since we have a wish list going I think they should also throw in a 20%coupon occassionally.  This company is so stingy.  They think giving ez pay is enough.

Contributor

I have also been watching everyday for the free shipping day.  If I am not mistaken usually they have one free shipping day on the exact day QVC aired for the first time.  But so far nothing.  I agree, I am so tired of the ez pay.  They make it sound like you are really getting something free.  But do you realize the more you buy on ez pay your bill adds up and you pay that amount every month for 4, 5 or 6 months in a row.  You actually buy more.  That is the point of ez pay.  Many stores offer free shipping after you spend so much but QVC is just increasing their shipping charge.