Honored Contributor

Re: For those who love the Denim & Co 3/4 sleeve jean jacket...

On 2/21/2014 imaclotheshog said:
On 2/21/2014 winamac1 said:
On 2/21/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Thank you Sunny! I love this jacket. I just ordered the lime and coral. I have two of the white, since I wear it so much during the summer, I just keep a white one in my car to throw on if I am running in someplace with air conditioning.

I also have the aqua, dark denim, and blue iris. It's a great jacket, I love it. I may have to pick up the pink one also since it's back. I was on the fence about that one and it sold out last year.

I have gotten more compliments on this jacket than I can tell you about!

Hi Amp. I think that jacket is cute. Is it cropped? I love the pink and yellow, but I can't decide which one to get? Also, does it run large or more tts? TIA!!

Hi Win! It's adorable! It's a bit shorter, but I wouldn't say it is too "cropped"-- certainly not cropped as some of the GILI jackets are. I think it is about 25 inches in the one I bought, I bought a Medium. It is roomy, so if you want it more fitted, you could size down. I could have used a Small, but I knew I would be layering under it with tops and tees and sweaters so I got the Medium. It's a comfortable fit, and I have plenty of room. If you normally go with an XSmall in a jacket at Q, I'd go with that size and not size down to an XXSmall. If you want a bit more room, you could go with the Small. So I guess that is a roundabout way to say yes it is TTS for a Q jacket.

It washes very nicely, and it's a great little all-purpose jacket to throw on over anything in the spring and summer. I've used mine over tanks and lightweight sweaters, tshirts, maxi dresses, I even wore it at the beach over my swimsuit on a windy day when we were sitting outside a hotel eating brunch at the little outdoor restaurant they had. I've worn it with jeans, capris, cropped pants, it works with so many casual things. It's a nice weight too, not too thick, and not too thin like some can be. The colors are very pretty.

Thanks loads , Amp. I 'm off to order the yellow. I love the aqua, pink and yellow. I think I'll just go with an xs. I hate anything tight. Thanks for all the info. It is really adorable!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Take into account washing too. This one only has 1% stretch where some of the others have more like 2% or more. I got bunch of the twill jackets too they have more stretch in them, but, long sleeves.

Respected Contributor

I bought 2 of these jackets last Spring and I never wore them because they were too snug in the arms. I kept them, thinking "when I lose weight, these jackets will be so cute". Well, I lost weight and now they are too big. I really should have sent them back, but it's too late now.
Super Contributor

On 2/21/2014 winamac1 said:

Thanks loads , Amp. I 'm off to order the yellow. I love the aqua, pink and yellow. I think I'll just go with an xs. I hate anything tight. Thanks for all the info. It is really adorable!

You're welcome Win. I hope it works for you. I think the yellow is very springy, that's a great choice! I think you'll be fine in the XS.