Respected Contributor

I like to wear black leggings and I have a few pairs of black jeans. My favorite color is purple. Other top choices are teal, burgundy, pink, and olive green. 

Respected Contributor

My favorite color has always been red.

Honored Contributor

Just give me black and white with a box of crayons for the color!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I used to wear a lot of black. As I age, I find navy is way more flattering.

I love all the blues, especially turquoise. 

Esteemed Contributor

Agree with Ms T -- I'm introducing more navy and indigo into my wardrobe. I've been all about black for years. When I wear navy I gets lots of compliments from hubs. I put pops of color with both black and navy. I seem to need the color to brighten my complexion. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

My neutrals are browns and greens and favorite color is green - almost any shade.  The only black I wear is black pants if it is the only thing that will ground one of my prints. I have many colors of pants so black is my last choice That said, l do like red and black.  Other than that, I don't wear black.

I love colors - almost any - and also wear a lot of prints and plaids.

Esteemed Contributor

This is me:

7e55629f3d1e764e467e4a985b77d432.png

Esteemed Contributor

@StylishLady 

You are looking very stylish!

Honored Contributor

I nearly always wear black bottoms these days.  I just bought a wonderful pair of knit corduory slacks from Land's End which I am in love with!  When I worked I would wear black, navy, dark brown, tan slacks primarily.

As for tops, I don't usually like just plain black since I have gotten older since I don't think it is very flattering on me.  I like patterns which have black in them and a black top is pretty if worn with pretty jewelry or a colorful scarf.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Grey.  Love that color. Because there are so many shades of it.  It's a neutral, it's minimizing and practical to wear. I have a lot of grey and black in my wardrobe.