Honored Contributor

Susan Graver slacks A231739

[ Edited ]

I ordered a pair of her slacks in pewter (grey) never tried them before.

They had a petite length of 28 exactly what I wear and free shp, so, I'm going to see if I like them. 

Hard to find a straight leg. my rump and legs are slim due to recumbent bike use and I find most pants have legs big enough for a elephant leg

I have trouble finding pants that are cut slim in the leg. Don't like boot cut stuff either I'd look like I was dragging a curtain or something. LOL

Here's hoping !

^aw.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver slacks A231739

I find myself having to get out the sewing machine to alter the legs of a lot of pants I buy. 

Honored Contributor

I don't have a machine. I can take a hem by hand is all. Hope I don't have to take in and pay to have altered. The width of the leg looks good on camera.

Esteemed Contributor

Petite here too and Susan's dressier type slacks have always worked for me. In fact that's the only thing I've ever ordered of hers and would continue to. No I take that back, when she was new on the Q (so so long ago) I ordered a one piece jump suit kind of thing and wore it to death.

Super Contributor

I love the milano knit pants she had on today and the price was right bought 2 more pairs.