Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion must haves for summer .....?

I bought a really neat denim vest from One World on Shop HQ , I love it and have worn it quite a few times already, but I won't wear it in July.

Respected Contributor

Where I live, we are lucky if it gets to 70 in the summer. Most days are in the mid to.high 60s.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

You can sweat off the pounds.

Honored Contributor

I don't wear jeans or vests in the summer. I prefer something light weight with short sleeves. I wear crop pants to work and shorts at home. I've never been one to say the air conditioning is too cold. Everyone at work complains about it, but me.

Valued Contributor

On 4/29/2014 Marienkaefer2 said:

Where I live, we are lucky if it gets to 70 in the summer. Most days are in the mid to.high 60s.

Ohm Marian, you live in one of the most beautiful places in the world!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Not applicable

My denim jacket is a must have for me, too! In fact , I've bought a number of them this year. Sure its hot outside, but in stores and restaurants they want to freeze u out! The jackets help me not to shiver quite as hard as i would in short sleeves!
Frequent Contributor

I'm with you. Denim vest says fall to me, not summer must have. I live in the Midwest where we have 4 full seasons so I wear layers during three of them and I definitely don't want to in the hot summer!
Super Contributor

My fave, actually an accessory, would be a lightweight strap-on air conditioning pack.

Super Contributor

Some lightweight denim, twill, & linen vests look cute just over a thin tank, and it doesn't seem like it would be too heavy.

Honored Contributor

I wear a denim vest in the summer over a tank.

In my ""real life"".