Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion must haves for summer .....?

On 4/29/2014 Feline Fine said:

My fave, actually an accessory, would be a lightweight strap-on air conditioning pack.

Come up with that and you'll be a bazillionaire!

Super Contributor

I always look for light weight denim pieces. I just ordered and received a denim shirt from QVC and D&C which is as light as paper. I can use it as a shirt /jacket when I am in AC or if it is a breezy cool night. I also have the light weight vest from Susan Gravers line. Not Denim but, it will work well with the tanks I have.

Honored Contributor

On 4/30/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:
On 4/29/2014 Feline Fine said:

My fave, actually an accessory, would be a lightweight strap-on air conditioning pack.

Come up with that and you'll be a bazillionaire!

I think that would fit in a Dooney!

Honored Contributor

On 4/29/2014 chrystaltree said:

Well, the whole wide world doesn't live in the south or southwest and many of us actually spend most of our days indoors. In the air conditioning, in the frigid air conditioning. And then there are the evenings, when it cools off. I don't care for denim vests but a denim jacket is indeed a summer must-have for me and most of the women I know.

I live in the south and spend most of my days as an ice cube from people that think you have to air condition 50 degrees below normal skin temperature! Idiots! Of course, in the winter they heat to 70! They can't stand 70 with lighter clothes! {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Honored Contributor

On 4/29/2014 VCamp2748 said:

I'm a rebel. As soon as someone says "must have" I go in the other direction. Besides, I find wearing vests with my chest problematic, so I avoid them altogether.

I agree on both points. (Assuming your chest reference has to do with excessive boobage.)