Honored Contributor

Fashion Shows - Programming/Host Changes Starting Jan 7th

[ Edited ]

At the end of the LOGO show tonight, Shawn and Amy announced big changes starting in Jan:

Monday Nights

• PMSTYLE will now be 3 hours, 7-10p ET. Amy will be hosting
  • 10p ET LOGO show will be hosted by Shawn (not sure if it's 2 hrs)
  • Isaac's shows are moving to Friday (both the daytime and evening shows) Shawn will be hosting the Friday night show

Amy has a great sense of style, so I think it's a positive change.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

Re: Fashion Shows - Programming/Host Changes Starting Jan

I thought I heard the LOGO show with Shawn will be at 10 PM.  Big mistake in my opinion.  The 8 PM show had a lot of sell-outs and I think it's a better time slot (thinking of the older ladies like me). 

Also, I love, love Lori and Amy together and will miss that.  Just my 2 cents.  Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@tammysu wrote:

I thought I heard the LOGO show with Shawn will be at 10 PM.  Big mistake in my opinion.  The 8 PM show had a lot of sell-outs and I think it's a better time slot (thinking of the older ladies like me). 

Also, I love, love Lori and Amy together and will miss that.  Just my 2 cents.  Woman Frustrated

ITA.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Perhaps the bosses feel it is getting stale and they need to shake things up a bit?  Maybe Isaac needed a different day.  I am for it.

Valued Contributor

Re: Fashion Shows - Programming/Host Changes Starting Jan 7th

@Chi-town girl wrote:

At the end of the LOGO show tonight, Shawn and Amy announced big changes starting in Jan:

Monday Nights

• PMSTYLE will now be 3 hours, 7-10p ET. Amy will be hosting
  • 10p ET LOGO show will be hosted by Shawn (not sure if it's 2 hrs)
  • Isaac's shows are moving to Friday (both the daytime and evening shows) Shawn will be hosting the Friday night show

Amy has a great sense of style, so I think it's a positive change.

Can't stand Amy, Lori, or Isaac.

Change of channel when Amy is on - the little girl voice and the dragging out words.

Honored Contributor

Love Amy, Shawn not so much. I'll be able to watch PM Style again, so good news.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Amy will be great with PM STYLE , but i thought her and Lori were the perfect fit , wonder why the change , we will never know.

Valued Contributor

i don;t like it.  Amy not on with Lori is not good.  Lori with Shawn - ugg.  Plus LOGO on at 10 o'clock in inconvenient for me.  Where and when Issac is on - i could not care less.

Valued Contributor

The changes are a big mistake in my opinion. I will no longer have interest in PM Style anymore. Shawn made PM Style fun and has such a great sense of style making things her own. Whereas, the other one never gives any pertinent information and most importantly I cannot tolerate listening to a host who has a hard time speaking the basics of the English language omitting letters out of certain words. Drives me to change the channel so fast. 

I didn’t know Logo has such a following to warrant a 2 hour show every week. I adore Shawn so I will tune in anyway but the clothing is not my preference. It looks as though Inspired style didn’t garner that much interest that it appears to be going away. Hmmm.... based on that, not sure why would Q make the changes that they did. 

Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Amy will be great with PM STYLE , but i thought her and Lori were the perfect fit , wonder why the change , we will never know.

I totally agree with you, but I think they figured out that Shawn has a lot of shows with her name on them and Amy has Inspired Style. This does balance things out a little, but I will miss Amy and Lori.Smiley Happy