Regular Contributor

Re: Fashion Shows - Programming/Host Changes Starting Jan 7th

I agree...Shawn made PM style. Can't take 3 hours of Ammmmmy, her voiiiiiiiiice and the intonations of her speech paterns. Could care less about Lori, so good bye Shawn. Will miss Isaac on Monday nights.

Contributor

I will miss Shawn hosting PM style.  Not a good change for me.  LOGO got to be too expensive for my wallet, so not much incentive to watch that, even though I like Shawn as a host. Smiley Sad 

Super Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

At the end of the LOGO show tonight, Shawn and Amy announced big changes starting in Jan:

Monday Nights

• PMSTYLE will now be 3 hours, 7-10p ET. Amy will be hosting
  • 10p ET LOGO show will be hosted by Shawn (not sure if it's 2 hrs)
  • Isaac's shows are moving to Friday (both the daytime and evening shows) Shawn will be hosting the Friday night show

Amy has a great sense of style, so I think it's a positive change.

Can't stand Amy, Lori, or Isaac.

Change of channel when Amy is on - the little girl voice and the dragging out words.

And, little-girl voices asking for very adult hard-earned money------click

Respected Contributor

Shawn is a much better host than Amy Stran.  I think QVC is making a big mistake.  They should just let Shawn do three hours of PM Style at 7:00 P.M. 

Honored Contributor

I can't watch Shawn even muted. Logo looks like the maternity tops of the past and I don't have an oversized belly. Amy I can watch muted as long as she doesn't make big eyes and pose around so I'll try P M Style in January.

I like Katie who is on in the mornings, she speaks well and doesn't act like a Disney character.

Esteemed Contributor

Give Amy a chance! She wears clothes so well. We won't have to see denim jackets covering everything (to hide the belly bulge). Nice to watch a host with a great sense of style, describe the product and wear the QVC fashions. I'll be watching PM Style for the first time in many, many years. Amy is professional and always prepared. She knows the products and explains them thoroughly. She also is able to carry on a great conversation with guests. Anxious to "new beginnings" at QVC and welcome changes. Gabrielle is another excellent host IMO.

Don't care for LOGO's maternity/messy look and haven't watched Shawn in many years. Was not a fan of her inflated ego and crazy, childish selling techniques. She and Lori will be a good match for QVC customers humor.

Change is a good thing. Hope QVC brings us some higher quality clothing in natural fabrics!  Smiley Happy 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I like Shawn and Lori together.  Love logo. I’m looking forward to the change.

Honored Contributor

Sounds good.  We shall see how it all works out.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I wrote this same post in the thread started under "Q Talk."

I'm looking forward to these changes very much.! Change is good -- they wouldn't be trying this unless they feel sales needed a boost.  Shawn joked and said she is not good with change.  So, this is not a result of her asking to be taken off PMS.

Leah also announced changes -- beginning in January, Leah will have a second AM Style Show on Mondays (so it'll be Saturdays and Mondays.

There will be plenty more changes starting in January, along with all the new hosts coming on board.  It should be interesting shopping.

Esteemed Contributor

I never watch QVC in the evenings -- too many other things to do -- so the Monday night line-up doesn't matter to me.  I am happy to hear that Leah's style shows will be on 2 mornings a week.  I enjoy her show on Saturdays and about the only time I flip on QVC is mornings anyway.  This could be a good thing.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt