Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Shows - Programming/Host Changes Starting Jan 7th

When QVC made the change of moving PMS to 10:00 Monday nights, a lot of posters complained that this was just too late.  I think this is a good thing to move it earlier. 

I take it they are doing away with Inspired Style and LOGO will be a 2 hour show? 

It doesn't matter to me one way or the other.  I haven't watched Monday night programming since all the initial changes.  Rarely I may do a Q check.  There are usually other things on Monday nights that I prefer to watch and lately I've been doing Q2 checks since Jill has been hosting from 9-midnight.

Personally, I wouldn't have been opposed to them totally changing both hosts and not just switching them around.  

Trusted Contributor

I will give it another go as I haven't watched unless a certain someone was on vacation and there was a guest host on PM Style.  I would appreciate it, though, if Amy would just slow down.  Calm down.  No almost running and PLEASE speak more slowly.  

Honored Contributor

That's interesting.  It doesn't change anything for me.  I watch Amy, I really like her, on Inspired Style.  So, I'll just watch an hour or so of PMS with Amy.  I'm not likely to watch 3 straight of hours of it.  As it is now, I don't watch the LOGO show because I don't wear LOGO.  I don't watch Isaac's show because I don't like the foolishness on that show.  Someone should tell him to keep his day job, he's not a comedian.  I don't watch PMS and I'll leave it at that.  With the changes, it's likely that there are a lot shoppers who think like I think.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Shows - Programming/Host Changes Starting Jan

Moving LOGO to 10 pm and changing host/day is a plus for me.   The 8 pm Monday slot was bad for me.  Rarely able to watch because of other commitments.  By 10 pm I'm usually free to do whatever.

Other changes don't matter ... not a fan of Amy or Isaac.

Occasional Visitor

I didn’t really care that the time had changed, but Lori has lost a faithful watching customer in me because I can’t stand Shaun. She thinks she’s all that and a bag of chips. Combine her with Isaac and it is purely nauseating.
Lori and Amy have great chemistry and they should have left well enough alone.