Super Contributor

without Joan and her humor - it is just over - watched it once since her passing - ""fogetaboutit""!! LOL

Esteemed Contributor
Ironic, Kelly Osbourne made a list of worst dressed at the Oscars...I think they stated she looked like Morticia ....hardly one to judge?
Trusted Contributor

I never watched this show religiously, just whenever I was channel surfing and came across it. I found it amusing, but when Joan died, I felt, like others did, that it wouldn't be the same.

I've watched it since, and I think Kathy is doing a good job. It would be tough to fill Joan's shoes, but I think she comes close.

I often don't agree with the fashion critiques, and I'm no fashion expert, but I don't really consider any of these guys fashion experts, either. I'm just happy to find something on air that makes me laugh a little, given all the bad news and dark things you find on television these days.

Honored Contributor

I'm having none of this show, sorry. An 18 year-old Disney star just out-classed Giuliana Rancic when Rancic said she "smells like patchouli and weed" because she had dreadlocks. Rancic previously called Kylie Jenner "edgy" and "urban" when she got 'locs, so hmmm... what could be different now? Oh yeah....

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/02/zendaya-schools-e-host-after-racist-comment.html

View image on Twitter

Esteemed Contributor
Very poised young woman....I found Giuliana's remark very low and insensitive. She should limit her critique to fashion and she isn't even good at that. I don't know what she did before FP but I am sure her options will be limited to commercials, if that, when the show is cancelled.
Super Contributor

Joan can never be replaced. having said that I think they are finding their way. I love when Kelly laughs, it is genuine. I think adding Brad was a great choice, I liked George but Brad knows his stuff and he has a little humor to go with it. I am really liking the show, I did not think I would because of joan not being there, but I know she would sure want it to continue. Melissa is still in charge, and that is a good thing, the flalvor is still there, I sure hope it continues

Regular Contributor

I LOVE it......Joan would be proud.. Infact I think its funnier. The new guy is fun and Guiliana? seems more loose with Kelly... I'm enjoying it and looking forward to it to stay on.

Trusted Contributor
I bet the show won't stay on. Kathy isn't very popular, Giuliana is losing popularity, and Kelly thinks she will leave the show. Doesn't sound good.
Respected Contributor
On 2/24/2015 Alsee said: I bet the show won't stay on. Kathy isn't very popular, Giuliana is losing popularity, and Kelly thinks she will leave the show. Doesn't sound good.

But what will Melissa do? Joan included her daughter into many business opportunities.

Honored Contributor

Yikes....with all this brewhaha with G talking about Zendaya's hair & Kelly coming to Zendaya's defense & threatening to leave the show...there's lots of 'bad blood' to an already weak bond w/ the new fiormat. Tick Tock...I bet it will be cancelled pronto.