Super Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 9/25/21)...

[ Edited ]
My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

As always, thank you so much for your comments on these threads!

@amyb   From last week...Chicwish, Stitch Floral Diamond Pom-Pom Hand Knit Cardigan #T201110027 (apologies for taking so long to respond). 

#2...I really like the boots with what I'm assuming are joggers.  I'm going to try this with my one and only pair of joggers. 

#3...If you bought this oversized tunic sweater from Girl With Curves, here she is styling it...except for the shoes, which I think are too summery, I like it. 

#8...Olivia Palermo...great jacket! 

#9...Olivia Palermo again...LOVE everything about this outfit...my fav

#11...love it

#12...interesting way to wear an oversized plaid shirt

#13...give me this outfit without the cardigan and 1/4 tuck

#14...Love this simple look...generally speaking, a uniform for me...just needs a great necklace and a brown bag haha

#15...I love jumpsuits

#16 See the source image

I hope y'all have a wonderful week!
~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 9/25/21)...

Thank you! I love a good blazer!

Esteemed Contributor

I think #5 is perfection. I love that look! That's exactly my style.

Honored Contributor

@MacDuFF #5 and #7 are pretty much go-tos for me..no surprise they are my favorites!Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Classic, but I would wear a black top with this blazer and pants instead of white.  Camel color top also would work for those who look great in that color.  

I think a belt is needed, as well.

I'm kind of nutsy about creating one long line, so I'd wear dark charcoal knee high nylons, some brands call it "almost black."

I don't think her necklace goes with a traditonal blazer.  I'd rather see something long and larger, not so dainty.

Honored Contributor

#5 and #7 are my favorites, I love a good blazer (also I like full-length pants). The jumpsuit is nice, just not for me.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

I have to say, I like all of this week's selections. Not to say I could wear all of them, but I like them #5 is pretty much how I dressed when I managed a clothing store. I've always loved a good blazer. I saved a few of mine from my manager days, and I'm glad I did. It looks like they are making a comeback in a big way. I don't think they ever truly went out of style. It just seems like people weren't wearing them as much. So, time to dig out my burgundy wool boyfriend blazer.

Respected Contributor

I like #11 ( would love the model's hairstyle if I had the nerve) and #12's unexpected combination even though I am not a brown lover but definitely a plaid lover.

Honored Contributor

The jackets, blouses, tops, love them all!  Numbers 5 8 and 11 are standouts!

Trusted Contributor

There isn't one of them I don't like, I think all of them are great.  If I had to pick favorites it would be #4 & #5, but my absolute fav is #9.