Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion At Princess Eugenie's Wedding

Unfortunately the mother of the groom looks like she has been slip covered.  She must not have received the memo.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lmt wrote:

A nice shot of Beatrice's outfit. I like the dress and think it's a nice color but I don't like the hat at all. Take a look at the feather handle on the handbag. So cute!!

Lord and Lady Frederick (actress Sophie Winkleman) Windsor. Their daughter, Maud, was one of Eugenie’s bridesmaids. I know her from her recurring role playing Walden's (Ashton Kutcher) girlfriend on Two and a Half Men. Very nice outfit and beautiful color on her.

The groom's parents, Nicola and George Brooksbank. Her choice looks so out of place when everyone else is wearing solid jewel tones.

The groom's parents, Nicola and George Brooksbank, are attending the two receptions

His father held hands with Eugenie's mother Sarah Ferguson on the steps of the church

Look at the smiles!!

Members of the royal family opted for jewel colours today, including Sarah Ferguson (far left), Autumn Phillips (fourth from left, front) and Princess Anne (far right) wearing emerald green 

Members of the Royal Family bowing to the Queen as she drives by ......

The Duchess of Cambridge, Sophie Wessex, and Meghan were seen curtsying to the Queen as she left St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, following the ceremony 

That's rather an extreme curtsey from Meghan!  A little dip should do!

Respected Contributor

I have enjoyed seeing all the pics.  The bride looked lovely.  I though her dress looked great.  I also really liked all the jewel toned colors many were wearing.  I really thought Fergie's outfit was the best.  The color and style were perfect.

Honored Contributor

The bride looked beautiful!  Such beautiful eyes and skin and the tiara wasn't bad either!  The gown looked very regal although kind of heavy (which maybe contributed to it's regal look, come to think of it).  At first I thought that the no veil look made her look like something was missing.  But maybe I'm just used to seeing veils.

Kate looked just gorgeous, that color is HER color!!

Fergie's hat looked like it had American Airline wings attached.

Super Contributor

is she  curtsysing or  falling.

Super Contributor

fergie is beautiful too.

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

The bride looked beautiful!  Such beautiful eyes and skin and the tiara wasn't bad either!  The gown looked very regal although kind of heavy (which maybe contributed to it's regal look, come to think of it).  At first I thought that the no veil look made her look like something was missing.  But maybe I'm just used to seeing veils.

Kate looked just gorgeous, that color is HER color!!

Fergie's hat looked like it had American Airline wings attached.

I thought the same about Fergie's hat!

Super Contributor

i am entitled to my own opinion, free country isnt it?

Honored Contributor

The emerald tiara appears to be structured the same way as the one Meghan wore, which had the ability to be turned into a necklace.  I wonder if Eugenie's tiara also doubles as a necklace.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon  I'll take it, even if has only the one use of being a tiara.  I love it!