Honored Contributor

I LOVE Jennifer Coffey's hair on the Du Jour show

Flipping channels here this afternoon on a cold rainy afternoon and stopped on this show to see what I might have to have - or not - and just LOVE what the hair stylist there did with her hair.  

She showed it from the side and back earlier in the show and it is so pretty!  Said the stylist did it in only 25 minutes.

I do some braiding in my own hair sometimes, but this one looks a little too complicated for me to do by myself.  Wish I could though!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: I LOVE Jennifer Coffey's hair on the Du Jour show

Her hair looks messy to me. Can’t watch her shows for long, those facial movements she does with those puckered lips drive me to turn the channel. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was just streaming her on QVC2.  She has pretty hair and I like how she changes the style.  I like braids and can do other people's hair but when I try to do my own it never looks right.  So nice that she has access to a stylist.  Wish I could get my hair styled each day before work!

Sorry she blinked when I took the screenshot, but it shows off her eyeshadow. 😊

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I was just streaming her on QVC2.  She has pretty hair and I like how she changes the style.  I like braids and can do other people's hair but when I try to do my own it never looks right.  So nice that she has access to a stylist.  Wish I could get my hair styled each day before work!

image.jpeg

Haha, yeah, not the best shot, but she showed it from the side and back and I just thought it was very pretty.  The braiding was nice with the sides left tendrilly (is that a word?)

But then, I like "messy" hairstyles.  Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Her hair looks pretty.  Is this a shot of her famous puckered up lips??

Esteemed Contributor

I took a couple more screenshots.  I wish I could have gotten one from the other angle to show the braid.

image.png

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

image.jpeg

Haha, yeah, not the best shot, but she showed it from the side and back and I just thought it was very pretty.  The braiding was nice with the sides left tendrilly (is that a word?)

But then, I like "messy" hairstyles.  Cat LOL

I like messy styles too.

This Du Jour top is tempting at $19.74.  

Honored Contributor

I thought her hair looked very lovely...it looked like a renaissance style to me, fit for a princess.

Honored Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

Her hair looks messy to me. Can’t watch her shows for long, those facial movements she does with those puckered lips drive me to turn the channel. 

@iTalia   I wish people would quit making cracks about Jennifer's facial expressions.  I've carefully watched her and don't see anything unusual.  She has a pleasantly expressive face but not extremely so.  In her line of work, she'd be expected to show expression.  How bland the hosts would be if they never displayed any feeling.  I think the comments about Jen are riduculous, especially since the thread is about her hair.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot

Glad somebody posted pictures! By the time I switched back to the satellite and found qvc2 she was gone.

She had her hair that way a few days ago and I thought the same thing that it looked really good. She's a pretty girl but it still blows my mind that she looks so much like Courtney Thorne-Smith!