Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion 360 Thoughts or Purchases

@GloriBee wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

I won't buy when I can't watch. Most of the shows are loud and silly and annoying as heck. Trying currently to watch Kim and Mary but cannot do it! Silliness on steroids. 😲

@pupwhipped , same.  Kim can be funny and I generally like Mary.  They had a 3 hour show and it was too much.  They went off the rails more times than I could count.  They needed someone to reel them in.  Surprised if there wasn't a memo in Mary's mailbox.  Not a knock at Mary.  I think she had a hard time controlling Kim and staying on task.  She figured "if you can't beat them, join them".  The producers in the background probably threw their hands up and gave up.  It's always about the bottom line and I am sure they didn't care as long as things were selling.  Many of the items were selling out right and left.  

@GloriBee Did you see Kim later in the day with Rachel?  OMG!  Rachel couldn't stop silly singing with Kim....it went on and on with each item!

Honored Contributor

I am sick of winter and looking forward to spring & summer....so I picked up a few tops from Kim.  Some new and some older but all on sale.  I also picked up a Logo denim jacket in white and a Susan Graver longer denim jacket.

I also broke down and purchased a new Brighton bag (from their site) in an ivory color for when the weather gets warm.

Trusted Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@GloriBee wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

I won't buy when I can't watch. Most of the shows are loud and silly and annoying as heck. Trying currently to watch Kim and Mary but cannot do it! Silliness on steroids. 😲

@pupwhipped , same.  Kim can be funny and I generally like Mary.  They had a 3 hour show and it was too much.  They went off the rails more times than I could count.  They needed someone to reel them in.  Surprised if there wasn't a memo in Mary's mailbox.  Not a knock at Mary.  I think she had a hard time controlling Kim and staying on task.  She figured "if you can't beat them, join them".  The producers in the background probably threw their hands up and gave up.  It's always about the bottom line and I am sure they didn't care as long as things were selling.  Many of the items were selling out right and left.  

@GloriBee Did you see Kim later in the day with Rachel?  OMG!  Rachel couldn't stop silly singing with Kim....it went on and on with each item!

@haddon9 , yes!  I did watch a bit and caught the singing.  I was thinking...they better watch it or they will have to pay!  You can only sing so much of a song on-air for free.

Honored Contributor

@GloriBee   True!  LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

Watched off & on, but nothing excited me. I don't watch the Superbowl and all my programs were reruns because of it.

Trusted Contributor

My thoughts are about James Gaillard, QVC Fashion Trends & Lifestyle Director, and his smooth-as-hot- chocolate looks and voice. More, please.

Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

My thoughts are about James Gaillard, QVC Fashion Trends & Lifestyle Director, and his smooth-as-hot- chocolate looks and voice. More, please.

For sure!  Love his voice and he is fine looking.  He should look at the camera for each item and say you need this.  I would buy it all.   :smileyfrustrated