Contributor

Fashion 360 Thoughts or Purchases

Been watching off and on this weekend and checking online from time to time.  So far I have only purchased 2 loungewear sets.  Winter here has been warmer but I'm not really feeling this weekend.  I've been to the mall and some of the spring fashions are out and I have aready purchased a few.  IMO something was missing this weekend.  I saw a lot of items I felt like I had already seen and not much that was exciting.  Even the hosts that I saw didn't seem energized.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion 360 Thoughts or Purchases

@abbeydabby wrote:

Even the hosts that I saw didn't seem energized.

@abbeydabby  - I've watched on and off, but haven't purchased anything thus far because I just don't need anymore clothes.

I haven't noticed a lack of energy by anyone.

Contributor

Energized was probaby the wrong choice of word.  Maybe I was just projecting my own lack of energy with the spring fashions, not a criticism of the hosts. 

Esteemed Contributor

ITA and I am kind of disappointed in Kim's TSV today.   I own a couple pairs of her flexibelle's and while I like them, it's just the same styles over and over again.  No creativity.   I'm not really purchasing anyway but I like to watch the fashion shows.  I am getting bored with it though and have been for awhile now.

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy the superbowl today and hope everyone on here does too!

Honored Contributor

@abbeydabby wrote:

Energized was probaby the wrong choice of word.  Maybe I was just projecting my own lack of energy with the spring fashions, not a criticism of the hosts. 

@abbeydabby @Even though the hosts are trying to show enthusiasm, the lack of their true feelings comes through. They are not excited and neither are many of us. I feel the same way you do. It's been ho hum, yawn, so far. 

Trusted Contributor

Interestingly enough, I have actually purchased several items I didn't think I "needed" but really liked.

I got the Isaac ribbed separates from last night in black, the Clark zipper sneakers in the blue print, the Laurie Felt cardigan with the Daisy and the jeans Laurie was wearing during the presentation.

I am deciding on a few other things in my cart.  

Respected Contributor

I purchased a couple tops and a lounge set and about all I really need or think I need.  

I have pretty much everything else.  I just like to refresh with a piece here and there.  Mostly what I have done is get new footwear and been getting Spenco.  I needed for my feet.

Honored Contributor

Haven't really watched--but not going to purchase anything--have what I need now. Fashion bores me these days-----

Respected Contributor

Haven't purchased anything.   Every time I tuned in they were showing either t shirts,  lounge wear or pajama jeans.    Not interested. 

Honored Contributor

Who was the guy who sat on the side and gave fashion tips?  I didn't recognize him as a host,so I just changed the channel when he came on.  He didn't seem to be presenting anything.