Respected Contributor

@LexaMom

Would you mind reviewing the Marc Bouwer pieces when you receive them?  I would appreciate it!

Valued Contributor

Will do!

Honored Contributor

@rsimon9228 wrote:

I enjoyed watching the fashions yesterday too.  Prices are so much better than the Q.  I ordered the sage green TTV - washable suede jacket and three Marc Bouwer items - the plum fringe jacket, the black knit jacket, and an olive top.   It was cute watching how the hosts were  so giggly around him.  He is a very handsome man.

He is a cutey! I enjoy watching him and I've liked the pieces I've received.

Trusted Contributor

I've bought a few pieces from ShopNBC/Evine over the years.  The quality can be hit or miss.  I find QVC's quality still typically better overall than Evine's.  They don't vanity size nearly as much as QVC.  I typically take a small and sometime an extra-small with QVC clothing.  I am not a small and I laugh at the fact that I have tags that say "extra-small".  I'm a true medium in the department stores and I'm a medium with what I've bought from Evine.

I usually gravitate toward Kate and Mallory and OSO Casuals for clothing.  All tops and sweaters because they really don't carry petite pants.  I like that they tend towards more different and funky fashions.  Not anything I think I can get years and years of wear out, but for the price worth purchasing to expand the wardrobe for a couple/few seasons.

Saw a Marc Bauer show.  Interesting.

Valued Contributor

I have purchased some Sonia jewelry that appraised for 3 times what I paid for it.  My fiancee has purchased some Brooks Brothers skirts and a handbag.  I have only had a few bad experiences with them.  I have sent back some jewelry pieces that did not appraise higher than I paid.   My daughters like some of the boots and jackets in leather.  I have no earthly idea what name brands they purchase.  The girls here convinced me to try Skinn (and I am male).  I don't have a review for the skincare yet because i have not tired it yet.  Man Embarassed   I would imagine that this shopping channel is like all others in that one can get a hit or a miss.   In my opinion as a male, some of the layer clothes so popular by a certain lady that loves to sell the layered look is TERRIBLE looking even on the models but that is just one mans opinion.  She seems to sell well on QVC because when my daughters tune in it seems she is on often.  I also think her prices are crazy since in my opinion she is not a well known designer.