Respected Contributor

I have only watched this channel once or twice, but today I was impressed. It was all day fashions. It was so refreshing to see new items. Maybe they are repeats but not to me. Their prices seem pretty good also with $2.99 shipping. Haven't bought anything yet, but I did write down a few item numbers. Anyone have opinions on the quality of their clothing??

Honored Contributor
This thread will elicit some nasty comments but personally I've shopped with them for a few years now and I have had no issues with the quality of the garments, with the exception of the 'countess', and the prices are always great. I can't yet comment on nancy O'Dell or fair child but I did take the plunge with a pair of Karen's slacks so I will let you know.
Honored Contributor

Hi Andreatoo, I agree this may get some nasty comments.  However, I find myself purchasing more and more from Evine.  They have a hugt variey of vendors.  I enjoy their shows.  I have even purchased an invicta watch LOL which I really like.  Most of my summer dresses came from One World.  To the person who started this thread I too find it refreshing to watch their fashion shows today.  Enjoy what ever you purchase.  Happy SaturdaySmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@luvdoodles, hey, I love Doodles, too!

I have never watched Evine because it isn't on my cable provider's lineup. But I have purchased several fashion items from them. Some are great, some not. Just like Q or HSN. I recently purchased a Pam McCoy faux fur coat from Evine and it may just be my favorite fashion purchase of all time. I suggest you pick some items from a variety of vendors there. You will quickly know which are worth the investment and which are not. Happy shopping!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I like them.  Are these investment pieces?  No, they are fun fashion pieces for the most part.  And the shipping on these special days is great.  I pretty much stick with One World and Kate and Mallory.  Oh yes, the jewelry, my real weakness.  I buy from all of the Three Amigos.  QVC has just given that business away to cheaper competitors. 

Evine is great on the rare occasion they re TSV is not a stupid watch or jewelry again. They have a lot of 6 easy pay options all the time and somtimes $2.99 shipping. Keep in mind their fashion sizing is all different so be sure to veiw garment measurements every time. Kate and Mallory are my favorite designers and their sizing does not change. QVC is the most dependable when it comes to quality though. Im also thrilled with the new shipping rates. WTG QVC!!!

Respected Contributor

I like Evine. I bought two of the Nancy Odell TTV and 2 other items from her line.  She is new to the game so I bet her first line is pretty good.  I am wxcited to get my items.

Respected Contributor

I have shopped Evine for several years, purchased a few jewelry pieces, kept most, returned a few rings from one of the amigos, cheap looking so I sent it back.  I purchased 4 pair of pants from Oso casual, terrible pants, they all stretched out of shape. I should have sent them back but I didn't so I do not by that brand. I have Kate and Mallory leggings, nice quality. I have a Grammercy sweater, nice quality. I also have a jacket by Geneology and I don't think they sell that brand anymore. It is a very nice jacket  .

Respected Contributor

Only purchased a couple of things, a watch, a handbag and repeat orders on Waggoner's chocolates! Never had any problems.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Their today's special today is really nice - real suede for a good price.  Tempted to get the light sand one, it would totally match a very cool pr of fringed ankle boots I found this fall - exactly the same color.  I'm just not really fond of the criss cross down the sleeves.