Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66.   You do know, dont you, that the sleeve length is included in the "click here" measurements?  Fortunately most sweater cuffs look decent when folded over.  If youll notice, Katia nearly always pushes her sleeves way up.  Maybe irs because they're too short for her?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Annabellethecat66Our sweaters came in with unsually long sleeves that came to the end of my finger tips!  I've never bought petite--until now!!!Smiley Happy

Good grief!  I'm  5' 6" which isn't considered short!!!!  I would love to have @AmericanBulldogMom 's height!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG  I have seen women wearing the sleeves down onto their hands in fashion magazines, like this is some kind of new style for trashy rich people.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Ummm...how often do we, the viewers have time to go to the computer, get to QVC, find what's on the TV, scroll down and find the measurements.

You have no idea how many times I will call customer service and ask them to PLEASE put up on the screen the measurements for the garment.

Sometimes there are as many as 2 to 3 inches between an XL and a 1X then for a 2X (from the 1X) it REALLY goes wide!

Contrary to what QVC says, they are not uniform sizes.  Some run larger than others.  Those are not standard sleeve lengths.

The models have longer arms and legs than the average person.  THAT's why they're models.

I choak every time they say you can send it back and get another size.  Talk about what it costs to do that?  It's crazy!  Besides the sleeves will still be too long.

And by the way all of those sleeves with the prints on them cannot be folded over.  You can fold them under but the one's I mentioned would have been folded under (like I said maybe even 2 inches!  They don't stay because they're that kind of material that is slippery.

I have gone beyond adjusting the clothes.  They cost too much for me to be sewing the sleeves and/or paying someone else to fix them.

The only places I go are mainly to lunch and to the Drs.  I dress nicely like I was going to work (jewelry all matches in color too...wig on...check...makeup .... check.

I got so frustrated I packed all of the up and will be taking them to the post office tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

@Trix wrote:

One of my favorite brands, Free People is notorius for making the sleeves much too long. Most of their long sleeves seem to be so long that even tall women with long arms might consider them to be too long. 

Yes! Free People is guilty of this. And their styles are so cute otherwise. It's frustrating.

Respected Contributor

@Trix wrote:

One of my favorite brands, Free People is notorius for making the sleeves much too long. Most of their long sleeves seem to be so long that even tall women with long arms might consider them to be too long.                  

It sounds like I may need to take a look at this brand (Free People.). Thanks for mentioning. 

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I am one of those people that takes the time to check the garment measurements before I order anything online. 😉

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Trix wrote:

It sounds like I may need to take a look at this brand (Free People.). Thanks for mentioning. 

Well I'm going to have to check out Free People also!  I'm 5'9" and I like my long sleeves extra long anyway, so this brand may be perfect!  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 I am one of those people that takes the time to check the garment measurements before I order anything online. 😉

@AmericanBulldogMom.  Me too!  If i'm in a hurry or the item may sell out, I go ahead and place my order, then check the measurements, cancelling if necessary.  I really hate going to the post office and will go to any length to avoid it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I never have a problem with sleeve length. You know why? I buy my clothes locally where I can easily try the garment on and see how it fits. Woman Frustrated

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I like my sleeves "extra long."  My preferred length is when them come down over my wrist - almost to thumb joint.

I'm lucky that my arms are just a bit shorter - so long sleeves usually fit the way I want.

(I can't stand 3/4 sleeves!)