Honored Contributor

Drew is in a jumpsuit by Sem Sem. Olivia's dress is by Marc Jacobs, Tiffany necklace.

I think Drew's squash blossom necklace makes a striking statement against the green background. I love the subtle sparkles in Olivia's gown, and the shade of green.

I just think the bottom part of the jumpsuit is too voluminous for Drew's frame. I read that she lost weight and the tailoring of the jumpsuit isn't flattering her the way it could. The pant length doesn't either.

about-last-night-216.jpgabout-last-night-316.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Drew And Olivia In Green

Not crazy about Drew's jumpsuit.  Just seems sort of big and overwhelming all over.

Love Olivia's dress.  That shade of green is one that I personally love.  The sparkles are not too much.

Trusted Contributor

Don't care for either dress!  One is too long the darker green is not becoming at all.

The squash blossom necklace looks terrible with that outfit.  JMO!~~~

Honored Contributor

I don't like Drew's at all, definitely a fashion don't for me.  It's a poor fit, it needs a belt and the wide cape sleeves are too much for the wide pleated pants.   I love, love, love Olivia's outfit.  Very classy, sophisticated and fit to perfection.  

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   Though I am not "in love" with either style dress I must say it is very refreshing to see young celebrity women actually wearing full coverage dresses!  I have become a real fan lately of rich green tones so I say yes to the color.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I think something this style or similar would look much better on Drew

shopping.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I like Olivia dress