Respected Contributor

Re: Do you wear "team" clothing?

I do not know why exactly but School staff were not allowed to wear NFL apparel  in the school setting. It must have caused some problems so administrators said no. College teams  were ok. This was some years ago so may have changed.

Esteemed Contributor

No, not even in high school.  I am not a sweatshirt or T shirt gal - never have been.  I don't even own one.  Maybe it is a generational thing.  My DIL and DSS always have sweatshirt with logos on them. 

Don't get me started on crew neck shirts...........(golf shirts)....a big NO!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

I do on Purple Fridays and Orange Wednesdays at my school (Ravens and Orioles). I also have a very nice, warm Ravens coat for cold winter days. Other than that, no.
Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

No, donated my new sweatshirt purchased last year when they decided to disrespect our flag & anthem.

Since you brought it up on a thread that had no agenda other than fashion, I will say that that their protest brings attention to a very REAL issue, and they have every right to do it.

Just a view from the other side.

Esteemed Contributor

No, I don't buy team apparel for myself, but I'm a very knowledgeable and dedicated fan of several sports including NFL, MLB, NHL, ATP(professional tennis), PGA, European PGA, LPGA and a few other things.  That said, because I'm known to be such a fan among family and friends I sometimes receive gifts with team logos on them and in those instances I'll occassionally wear the item.  

Valued Contributor

@2blonde   Totally agree.  Since our cities are only about an hour apart, we are getting the predictions of storms also.  Currently hoping we get in the Pitt/Penn State game on Saturday evening before the rains hit us hard.

Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon   Current website system issues won't allow me to give hearts....Sending one to you for your reponse to @4Paws posting.

Trusted Contributor

No.

Trusted Contributor

Yes I do wear my favorite pro team sweatshirt every time they play!   That goes for my favorite college team also!  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Never have and don't intend to start now.