Respected Contributor

Re: Do you wear "team" clothing?

@Blk&GoldFan  Sooooo, what did you think about Sunday's game?  Who would-a thunk it would come out a tie!  I guess at least the Browns can say they broke their losing streak (sorta).  There sure were a lot of ticked off, soaking wet fans when that last field goal was blocked!!

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

@2blonde

I think your city should consider it a win and our city certainly considers it a loss....way too many turnovers.  We are lucky it ended in a tie.  Congrats to your team and it certainly looks like you are off to a better season.  

I think we even my have had more rain than you did....unbelievable.  Never saw this much rain hit our town.

Respected Contributor

@Blk&GoldFan wrote:

@2blonde

I think your city should consider it a win and our city certainly considers it a loss....way too many turnovers.  We are lucky it ended in a tie.  Congrats to your team and it certainly looks like you are off to a better season.  

I think we even my have had more rain than you did....unbelievable.  Never saw this much rain hit our town.

@Blk&GoldFan  I appreciate the congrats.......even though most of our fans were disappointed, I felt better that they played as well as they did against a team they almost always have lost to in the past.  Pittsburgh is always a rough and tough opponent.

You know, it's still drizzling here and I haven't seen the sun since last Friday.  I'm east of Cleveland near the lake, and I didn't get as much rain here as they did toward the south in the Akron area.  We didn't have any flooding around here, but we need to say some prayers for the folks in N. Carolina.

Laura loves cats!
Regular Contributor

Sure do!  Going to Lambeau Field on Sunday!!

GO PACK GO !!!

It is what it is!!!
Regular Contributor

@Nannerbelles wrote:

Sure do!  Going to Lambeau Field on Sunday!!

GO PACK GO !!!

Hubs and I went to the Seahawks/Packers game last year (our first time in WI), and the people could not have been nicer. Your state rocks! Our Lambeau experience made us be more intentional in welcoming opposing fans to CenturyLink Field. 

Have fun Sunday!

Football is my favorite season.