Honored Contributor

Gees, three fourths of the stuff is cardigans and long sleeved blouses.

I thought , since, it's almost June they would have summer wear.

Esteemed Contributor

Reverse thinking........by the time these get shipped and arrive.....you'll be needing winter stuff.

(wink)

Honored Contributor

Anyone here see Host Mary D'Angelis hosting D&Co. show yesterday? 

Fabulous job!   Lots of sales, too.

Love Mary Beth and Carolyn (of course), too. 

Just saying that Mary D'Angelis is a fantastic substitute!

Keep safe, everyone.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

They do this ever year and people complain and they keep showing long sleeves!!!!

Honored Contributor

maybe they're clearing out winter surplus

Respected Contributor

Only 2 items in the show were long sleeves and both were in spring/summer colors. Both of them would be great for our changeable spring weather.  If I owned them I would definitely be wearing one of them today as it is 53, rainy and very dreary as was yesterday also and several days last week.  It is going up to 60 tomorrow, but another dreary rainy day.  Many of our spring days are like this through at least mid June.  I think there is a market for spring looking clothes but not meant for summer weather. 

There were several 3/4 sleeve tops/cardigan which is fine with me as 3/4 is a good length for me.  I don't like to wear short sleeves as it is always cold inside with air conditioning and I do try to keep sun off my arms if I am outside for any length of time as my skin is prone to sun damage. 

I am a fan of the elbow sleeve and I notice this year that is a popular length.  I alway have a cardigan/sweater with me to put on inside due to air conditioning.  I guess we all have different tolerances to heat and cold.

Most of my virus induced boredom spending this season has been on elbow length tops!

Honored Contributor

a227885.001.jpeg

a275870.001.jpeg

a346977.001.jpeg

a378244.001.jpeg

a379057.001.jpeg

Respected Contributor

It’s dreary, rainy, and cool in my area too. I do like to have a few longer sleeve tops in spring/summer colors for this kind of spring weather. It’s cooler in the mountains and along the northern coast too, so they are good vacation pieces. However, this lineup would have been more timely a month ago given their shipping issues. I did order 2 pairs of the ankle length joggers. I can wear them 10 months of the year and liked the colors. I have crops in the putty color and it’s a great neutral.

Respected Contributor

I love short sleeves, and I want them most of the year!  

Unfortunately, QVC does not offer much of a variety.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SharkE    Hard to remember that not everyone lives in the Sunbelt and is not sweltering now like we are.  It's chilly, damp and rainy many places.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment