Esteemed Contributor

So is H by Halston Gone From the Q

[ Edited ]

Nothing but clearance items. Haven’t seen the Halston guy in a long time. Sorry I can’t remember his name. It escapes me at the moment

Trusted Contributor

Re: So is H by Halston Gone From the Q

I was wondering the same thing, although I never bought any clothes from that line.  Too trendy for me with extreme high/lows, extreme sleeve details.  Just my opinion...

Esteemed Contributor

I doubt they are gone.  QVC may be scrambling a bit.  Maybe some shipments have not come in due to manufacturing or shipping.  Maybe some vendors don't want to skype, or have to turn their attention elsewhere.  I have a few Halston things.  I would have thought that being on QVC was a good deal for them, which is why I would be surprised if they were gone.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I hope H isn't gone.  I liked the long cardigan.  I don't usually do odd sleeves wearing 3 pieces.

Esteemed Contributor

Another woman here hoping H by Halston is just delayed, not phased out.

Good fabrics and fit. Better value than some polular lines here.

Valued Contributor

I hope Halston comes back since I have several of his tops and love them.  

Honored Contributor

I like Cameron Silver as a presenter but I'm underwhelmed by the clothes.  So many of the tops , even those sold for winter wear, are so thin and clingy I'd be embarrassed to wear them unlayered.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think they are gone.  Well before this pandemic, I noticed everything going on clearance and the line barely being presented.  Maybe they are revamping the entire line and it will eventually come back but I think it's gone.

Although I just checked his FB page and he said they are hoping to be on the air soon?    

Honored Contributor

i like this line and hope that it is continuing......i enjoy CS also as a vendor rep.

they make good basics with a twist.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

My favorite thing about the H by Halston line were the petite size dresses.  Hands down they fit the best.  Some vendors just cut the length without scaling down other measurements but the H by Halston line truly designed petite dresses properly.