Respected Contributor

Re: DO YOU WEAR WHITE SHOES?

I do not have any white shoes now, but I have had some. I wore lots of white when I played tennis and ran. In fact I don't have many white clothes. Usually go with ivory not white. I also have dogs and horses who get a pet when I leave and come home, not even white shoes fit my life.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

I have some 1920's style white perforated oxfords I wear sometimes with the right clothes when I feel town and country, also have some nice white leather Italian driving loafers I wear occasionally. Don't have any nude/tan/ivory/beige shoes. Wait, I lied, ha, ha, do have one pair of ivory brocade oxfords with a Louis heel tied with ribbons, very Marie Antoinette.
Respected Contributor

I have never in my life worn a pair of white heels or dress sandals. But, I do have a pair of white orthaheel flipflops.....and honestly I think I've worn them twice since buying 2-3 yrs ago.

Super Contributor

No, never. I was a nurse for too long and it reminds me of my hospital days.
Valued Contributor

I have a cute pair of heeled white sandals and only pair of white I have. I am not much for a white handbag.

I have a white peasant skirt I wear them with and it looks cute together and I also have a dress that they go with too. Don't wear them often but I like them and they are not frumpy looking. I think frumpy has to do with the style of the shoe too. The pair I have I think are stylish.

I usually wear more neutral colors but I have some pretty neat looking sandals for summer in different shades and styles. That's what makes summer clothes fun.

Valued Contributor

Never!!!

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Yes, but only in summer, and only open sandals.

Honored Contributor

I haven't worn white in a long time.....I have two pairs of white leather sandals that I'll have to find. Also a pair of white flats on a tiny low, 'flat' heel. Thanks for reminding me.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

I wore them once, the day I said "I do".

Respected Contributor

Not since the 80s. Even my tennis shoes have color.

I don't own a white bag either.