Trusted Contributor

Re: DO YOU WEAR WHITE SHOES?

No white or navy shoes, ever!
Honored Contributor

I don't wear white shoes. I only like to wear white sneakers though.

Valued Contributor

I would Never, Ever wear white shoes or runners. They make me feel like Minnie Mouse.

Honored Contributor

I don't like white shoes, but I would wear a white flip flop or sandal, but I only wear a size 7 shoe.

Super Contributor

Wear what makes you happy. I have some white loafers and sandals and they look great with white pants or a white skirt in the summer.

Occasional Contributor

Every day to work.
Trusted Contributor

I own two pairs of white shoes (not including sneakers). One is a pair of casual white flip flops. The other is a pair of wedges - two white crisscross straps, small gold buckle, and black heels. I have never worn the wedges. I used to wear the flip flops a lot but now I frequently carry a white bag, and I never wear white shoes and carry a white bag at the same time. I really need to wear the wedges. They are cute.

Paws and enjoy life.
Esteemed Contributor

I wear white shoes to match my square and round dance outfits. Also if I am wearing a white skirt or white pants I wear white shoes.

Honored Contributor

just a pair of white sandals; they are casual slides I wear during the hottest months with capris...but no white pumps, etc.....icky!

Super Contributor

Nope.

In fact, the last time I did was about 30 ears ago, when I wore a pair of white strappy casual sandals, when I was about 19 or 20.

And before that, when I was little.