Frequent Contributor

I don't understand why QVC can't reduce their S&H costs like HSN. EXAMPLE: I ordered four tops Friday & all were half price shipping after the first one for that day. I just received my shipping confirmation & all were shipped in the same box via UPS. This not only saves the customer money but saves the company money, as well. Also, you don't get all of those individual bags delivered at your door for each item. I rarely order from QVC anymore (unless it is something I just have to have) because of their high shipping charges. Also, when I order from HSN online, there is no tax. So, savings all around there.

Super Contributor

I totally agree!

Super Contributor

They should, I agree, it was nice to have a break on the S&H for a few days last week or whenever it was. IMO they need to make adjustments to their S&H policies.

Esteemed Contributor
I canceled an order I had placed yesterday...three pairs of earrings. The shipping and handling, WITH the half price shipping discounts for the 2nd and 3rd pairs, was over $11. I don't care who has to ship and handle three lightweight pieces of jewelry, the price is outrageous. I liked the earrings but not THAT much.
Trusted Contributor
The shipping costs are a total outrage. $6 for a $23 tee shirt! I am at the point where I won't buy unless item or shipping are reduced.
Contributor

I agree! I have dumped my cart numerous times strictly because of the shipping and handling charges. I wish they would also reconsider their ""clearance"" pricing. I don't consider three or five dollars off as being a ""clearance price.""

Respected Contributor

No matter who I'm shopping with I pay attention to the bottom line and figure out if the item is worth the total price. Even if it's "free" shipping, that doesn't mean you're getting a bargain. My taste has changed so much there aren't a lot of fashion or jewelry items I care for on the Q. Actually, I'm not caring much for clothing items anywhere. I'm glad I can sit the season out until something comes out I'm interested in.