Honored Contributor

Love an elbow length sleeve, but what if I don’t like both colors in the TSV? Why not offer one tee for $15.00 w/ a buy more save more?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus Yes, I want the white but not the black. Black cotton is a cat hair magnet.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Shanus Yes, I want the white but not the black. Black cotton is a cat hair magnet.

@OKPrincess  Dog hair, too, but have so many black ones that I put on as I leave the house...don’t sit down or love up the beagles!

Respected Contributor

I don't mean to steal your thread, but can someone advise me on size as I haven't purchased D&C?  I wear a 6 on top and an 8 on bottom.  I'm 5'6", 135 pounds.  I don't want anything clingy but don't want to wear a sack either.  Should I order S or XS?

Respected Contributor

I’m 5’4” at 120. I usually get small and sometimes they are too loose but I think Xs would be too snug for me. I usually wear 8-10, So for you I would say extra small.

Honored Contributor

Be aware that these are mostly cotton and will shrink, so for me I ordered a size larger.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I like the yellow combo.  These are good wardrobe basics.  Hemline and sleeves make them a little more interesting. I think they would be warm in summer. I’ll think about it. 

Respected Contributor

@Another new name Sue, thank you so much!  I appreciate you giving me your specs and what size you normally take as well as your advice!  Sounds like XS for me...am going to think on it a bit more as someone on another thread described the material as heavy.  I mainly want them for spring when it's not overly warm, so they still might work.  It's so hard to find a decent tee that's not thin or clingy!

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Be aware that these are mostly cotton and will shrink, so for me I ordered a size larger.

@Imaoldhippie, so you have bought things in this material before, and they shrank?  Hmmm...now maybe I think need a small.  I wash everything in cold and line dry, though...

Honored Contributor

Because they chose not to.  Also this is the time when shoppers are freshening up their spring/summer wardrobes and at the offered, most shoppers would want more than one.  And they don't want to pay 2 s&h charges.  I do think that an all white option would have been nice since so many of us wear white tees in the summer.