Esteemed Contributor

What gives - is every new pant being offered "ankle" length?! I know the petite gals love them...and I understand that. You want pants that you don't have to hem. But for us gals that need the regular length pants, ankle length look like high waters. Please stop making every pant ankle length!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PLEASE NO more ankle pants!

Heck, I’m petite and I don’t like them either. 

Regular Contributor

OMG I so agree with you on this!!!  I am so tired of the pants on shopping channels and in stores ankle pants. They really DO so look like high water pants!!!

If we all had the same opinion or everyone was the same. the world would be a very boring place!
Honored Contributor

I'm only 5'3 1/2" and I can't stand them either!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

I love them! Please keep them coming!

Regular Contributor

WHY cant they show other styles of pants though?  If ankle pants are what people want that is ok But what about the rest of us? 

If we all had the same opinion or everyone was the same. the world would be a very boring place!
Honored Contributor

Oh good grief, ankle pants are a staple and not just with petite women.  Obviously, women love them otherwise, they wouldn't sell them.  I like ankle pants as the weather warms up because I like to show off my pedicure and my sandals.  Sometimes a woman doesn't want a crop pant, sometimes a crop pant s too casual but we don't want a pair of long pants either.  

Trusted Contributor

Oh no, better stop production of ankle pants!  Several people on a fashion board don't like them! 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, they don't rank high on my list either. I suppose they do show off shoes and sandals better.