Respected Contributor

There hasn't been much discussion about the cuff from a few weeks ago. There was one review on the gold, and that's the one I ordered. Would anyone who received the other colors let us know if they were nice looking?

I'm enjoying my goldtone cuff. It's much brighter than my real gold, but I wear it on a wrist with no other gold jewelry, so the contrast isn't as noticeable. Thanks.

Contributor

I have all the colors. If I remember correctly they are matte also. I love them.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, LuvParis. I was thinking maybe this was one of those unpopular items but no one wanted to say anything negative. I was about to cancel my waitlist order.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Thanks for the reply.

Trusted Contributor

Hardly anybody was able to order the colors other than the gold. I think that's why there aren't any comments.

Respected Contributor
Contributor

I received the goldtone and silvertone and returned both. I didn't care for the color of the goldtone, I thought it would be more like Louis's other goldtone jewelry. But the real issue for me is that they are just too big for my wrist, big enough to spin around and fall off as my arm moves. It all worked out anyway, I wanted the chocolate, which was on waitlist, and the chocolate earrings to go with it but they only come in clip-on which I can't wear so more Linea funds to spend on whisper knits and other new things!

Respected Contributor
I got all the colors because I really loved the look of the bracelet. I'm happy I did and I 'm very happy with mine.
Trusted Contributor
On 2/26/2014 MarilynM said: I got all the colors because I really loved the look of the bracelet. I'm happy I did and I 'm very happy with mine.

I'm green with envy! I was out of the country and when I returned, gold was all that was left.