Super Contributor
Unfortunately none of the stores i have tried have Cuddleduds in plus sizes.
Honored Contributor

I went to Kohls today and they didn't have much in the CD section. Mostly thin tees and leggings that looked like undergarment type. I was very disappointed. There's more CD stuff online at Kohls dot com than there was in their store. I spent more in gas than what the Q charges for shipping CD to my house. Next time I need CD then I'll buy it from the Q. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love Cuddle Duds fleece leggings and heavier knit joggers/pants for winter weather and order them from the Q. I went to Sam's today and checked their Cuddl Duds (again) - not one item was in the fleece material, nor have I ever seen any. I've checked Kohl's as well - no fleece leggings....ever. If any of you have found them I'd love to know. Everything that Sam's carries is the lighter weight knit, and all I ever see at Kohl's is knit pjs. I'll keep ordering the Cuddl Duds fleece from QVC because they're the warmest and most comfortable!

Occasional Contributor

I discovered CD on Q last year and ended up with about 3 sets of pjs and pullovers in stretch fleece, amazing stuff! Bought a few in Kohl's but not as nice. I also have some in the flex knit when they had Q "clearance". This year, of course they're different. I bought the TSV hoodie and it's very nice, but everything else seems too expensive and reviews are not as positive. Also their sales rep does nothing for me, same as the Anybody person (are they the same rep?), which is also way overpriced.

Valued Contributor

VancouverUSAgal!!!  the cuddlduds website is having a 25% off sale now through Monday.  they have lots of plus sizes. Smiley Happy  good 11-22 through 11-11

Honored Contributor

@so so 

your threads are getting deleted due to coupon codes.

if you edit and remove the code then they will stay.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@jannabelle1  You may want to try Cuddl Dud's website to check for Fleecewear items.  I generally replenish my Cuddl Duds from Kohl's website and that was the story this year.  I was able to get Fleecewear and the lighter Softwear.  I check Kohl's first because they usually stock every item starting in XS which is my size and they always seem to offer wide color range.  Also, the Kohl's price is often on sale or can be used with a promotional code to reduce the price or get free shipping (often both).  

@VancouverUSAgal  I have seen plus size Cuddl Duds on the Kohl's website.  I don't bother with the store because my local store requires a special trip to get there and I'm often disappointed with the offerings in store. Their delivery has proven to be efficient and the online inventory features all of the Cuddl Dud lines (Fleecewear, Softwear, Climatesmart, Thermal, etc.). 

Honored Contributor

Yes, Kohl's has the best prices for CD, especially when they offer discount codes.

Respected Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:
Unfortunately none of the stores i have tried have Cuddleduds in plus sizes.

Was just at Walmart this morning and purchased a pair of velour leggings for $9.86, and they had plenty of Plus sizes.  In fact, they had a huge display of this line.