Super Contributor

I ordered the tsv the other day but as a new customer to this line I just want to know how it wears? If I were to get caught in some rain while wearing it would it be ruined or anything?

Honored Contributor

No it would not get ruined from rain. CD Fleecewear is machine washable. 

Respected Contributor

@leighagemini wrote:

I ordered the tsv the other day but as a new customer to this line I just want to know how it wears? If I were to get caught in some rain while wearing it would it be ruined or anything?

It won't get ruined, but it will get wet. It's a soft fleece, like the inside of a sweatshirt, so it's not designed to be water repellent. If I think it's going to rain, I wear a nylon jacket that I know will repel water.

I also live in Texas, where we can easily get several inches of rain in an hour and you can get completely drenched walking from a store to your parked car. I'd be less worried if I lived in California, where that rarely happens.

Respected Contributor

Went to Sams last night for a few things and passed by an endcap display filled with cuddleduds tops and bottoms. The 2 piece long sleeve pajamas were 20$, tops n bottoms 10$ each, slipper socks 9$ and some other items. I dont follow this line so Im not sure if this is less than qvc but you save on that shipping/handling cost. I may try the bottom for winter sleeping. 

Esteemed Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

Went to Sams last night for a few things and passed by an endcap display filled with cuddleduds tops and bottoms. The 2 piece long sleeve pajamas were 20$, tops n bottoms 10$ each, slipper socks 9$ and some other items. I dont follow this line so Im not sure if this is less than qvc but you save on that shipping/handling cost. I may try the bottom for winter sleeping. 

Yesterday I noticed that our TJ Maxx had quite a few Cuddle Duds items, especially socks.  I agree that it's worth a try to look for them locally to save on shipping and may even get a bargain.

Valued Contributor

I see you got your answers already, so I'm just tagging on here to say that this year I have discovered Cuddl Duds and am smitten. I have Barefoot Dreams.....nice stuff, but Cuddl Duds is more in my price range. Their velour type jackets are SO soft and warm....really beautiful comfy wear.

Respected Contributor

Overall I'm learning more that QVC's V FOR VALUE is false.  Their prices are just higher than almost any other retailer.

Esteemed Contributor

I get my cuddle duds fleece and sweat shirts in Kohls when I get the 30% off coupon and Kohls cash.  Sams not convenient unfortunately

Trusted Contributor

I ordered a few CD items from Kohl's.  20% off and my Kohl's cash.  I got the camo leggings for $16, I believe. 

Great clothing to wear when I don't feel like getting dressed or the supermarket on those early Sunday mornings! 

New Contributor

Those prices are definitely less than QVC.  Cuddl Duds is sold in Walmart, Kohls, and Target for alot less than QVC.  WHY!  Does anyone know?  Are the Cuddl Duds sold on QVC made of a higher quality material or are they the exact same?  Is the stretch fleece on QVC the same as the stretch fleece you can buy at Walmart?