Respected Contributor

Nice Orvis Brand Sweatshirts at Costco, didn't check the dot com for availability though.   $12.99

Really nice fabric.

Matty M short sleeved tops     $12.99   

32 deg Heat   Pullover 3 snaps at neck.  Nice weight

Beautiful colors (eggplant really pretty)   Somewhere

around $12.99  fleece

How can you go wrong with that pricing...you can't

The FILA pants are on sale too, I believe $9.99 these are pretty heavy weight, I was surprised with the price.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling   Bought the Fila sweats for me grey and black....hefty and long enough, well made.  I saw the Orvis sweatshirts for husband...very nice quality material.  I'll bet they sell quickly,,,amazing price.  A score when Sam's or Costco carry Land's End (I always buy their tees when they hit the shelves), Orvis or other well-known good quality brands.

Respected Contributor

Re: Costco Finds

[ Edited ]

@Just Bling  I also bought the Fila Joggers in Black and Navy for my daughter and myself.  While there I noticed the 3 snap at the neck fleece tops and bought what I thought was a dark plum but it's probably the eggplant and also a sort of dusty purple color.  The Fila joggers are very 'beefy' and will keep you warm on the coldest of days as will the fleece tops.  I like that the tops have 3 snaps that fold down as I don't like anything too close to my neck.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Contributor

I LOVE shopping Costco in store clothing for women name brand items for pennies on the dollar!  I've bought Danskin tanks, Tommy Hilfinger tee for the fourth of July, all kinds of active/gym wear, and the latest was the Orvis button down red plaid lightweight flannel shirt.  Though you must be careful with the sizing.  TH and Orvis run small and I had to buy the 2x size for it to fit properly and I normally wear a XL.  So buyer beware! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Costco Finds

[ Edited ]

One of my faves at Costco is their kirkland signature brand high rise leggings. Ethel are compression and I bought two pair last year to wear for my walks...perfect. Am hoping they carry them again this fall. It always is a good idea to check out the clothing dept at Costco. They alao have really cute kids and baby clothes.

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd 

There's ORVIS sweatshirts for women too!   S- XXL

green red black and one other color.

Honored Contributor

My Costco's clothing dept has been HORRIBLE!! The past few times I've been there its just junk! Rags. Maybe there are some of the things mentioned here but definitely nothing I would wear in public. Yuck.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2   I agree especially those unknown brands, once in a while there is a jewel.  You have to be discerning and usually wait for the Land's End, Fila etc,  Same with Sam's.

@ID2 wrote:

My Costco's clothing dept has been HORRIBLE!! The past few times I've been there its just junk! Rags. Maybe there are some of the things mentioned here but definitely nothing I would wear in public. Yuck.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling   Yea!  I didn't see that....I'm off to take a look.Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd

The fabric on the Orvis sweatshirts is nice and soft unlike one of those Hanes sweatshirts.  

Orvis has some nice merchandise as a whole.

There was also a nice lightweight sweater from Orvis a couple months ago and those went fast.  Bought 2 colors, and bought another 2 then went back for the gold and they were all gone. 

Take a look at those FILA pants too, they are pretty heavy weight and well worth $9.99.